Chapter 28

*Nisha Pov*

I groaned a little hearing the alarm and opened my eyes slowly because of which I came face to face with his.

His eyes are still closed, and I guess he was sleeping as his breathing is in normal space. I continued to stare at his face and then looked where he still has a hold of my hand.

I smiled, but frowned, thinking how should I feel right now? I am completely confused.

I never was in a relationship before, and now I am married for more than one year. Why can't he say something so that I can understand and not behave differently every single time?

I slowly released my hand feeling headache coming my way of thinking about all this. I guess i should just keep quiet and wait for him to tell me what the deal is.

For now, I will stay in this room as he asked. That's what he asked me right, so that's what I will do.

I got ready and even got her ready hearing the dream she is explaining. We both walked downstairs and started having our breakfast.

By the time, we finished, he got ready and came for breakfast. I served him, and we both walked outside.

"You are staying with Dad?" She asked when we reached the bus stop.

"Err... yes..." I replied looking away.

"I can come there and sleep?" She asked.

"You can be there whenever you want." I replied, and she smiled.

I dropped her and then walked inside my college to find my friends. They walked towards me and I just smiled at them.

"So, how is life?" Pavani asked.

"Why do you ask me every day the same question?" I asked her back.

"Just like that." She replied, shrugging and I nodded.

"Everything is good now shall we go to our class." I said, walking towards our class, and they followed me.

After that day, I am clearly observing that Sudhir is feeling stress about some matter. He is staying late in his office and when he comes he just acts like we do not exist.

Even Ayesha looked worried so I decided to ask him what is eating him.

"What happened?" I asked him entering our room.

"What do you mean?" he asked back.

"We both are getting worried about you, Sudhir. Tell us what happened." I said, sitting beside him.

"Nothing." He said, turning away.

"If it is really nothing, then I will ask Sanju." I said laying back.

"It's just about the company, and you need not stress yourself." He said showing his back.

"Please, Sudhir." I said, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Can't I have some space here?" He shouted, and I jerked back immediately.

"Look Nisha..." he started to say, but I stop him showing my head.

"I will not disturb you again with any matter and will not even involve with your problems." I said calmly and lay down on my side.

I closed my eyes tightly and drifted off into sleep. The next day I woke up feeling some weight on me. I glanced back a little to find that he is sleeping on me.

I frowned, moving him away, and he immediately woke up. He rubbed his eyes and said, "I knew this would work."

"What?" I asked him, frowning and sat up.