chapter 37

*Nisha Pov*

I didn't open my eyes, but I am fully awake and started remembering each and everything from yesterday night.

Oh, god! What have we done? I thought, but didn't remove my hand from his waist.

Is everything true what he told me yesterday? How can he even love me like that?

Will he regret? I hope so, not because I am going to kill him as this is not my fault. He was the one who looked at me so intently that I wanted to let go of any fear I had for this intimacy.

I am thinking all this, but I didn't remove my head from his chest. I am too comfortable to even think about moving away.

Oh, god! What have we really done? I am sure there will be awkwardness towards each other from the moment we wake up opening our eyes.

Maybe I should get up before him and leave the room to save us from more awkwardness.

Yes! That's what I should do. I moved a little to remove myself from his grip with still closed eyes, but I stopped abruptly.

Why am I moving away? I am his wife! And I have every right to stay in his arms.

With that thought I actually snuggled closer to him and hugged him even more tightly. I smiled and then started drifted off into sleep.

"I thought you were leaving." He mumbled in my hair.

"You were awake?" I asked him shocked.

"Yes! But I was just waiting to see what you will do." He replied, and I glanced up to stare at him.

"Hmm..." I mumbled but didn't say anything.

"Why did you stop?" he asked, brushing my hair away from my face.

"Because I am your wife." I replied and closed my eyes to sleep.

"Really?" He asked teasingly whispering in my ear.

"Let me sleep. I need to even go to college." I replied, frowning, not wanting to show him my blush.

"Ok." He mumbled and started pestering small kisses on my side face and ear.

"I am getting up." I said, moving aside and pulled away the blanket with me.

"Hey!" he shouted, but I ignored him and walked inside the washroom taking some dress whichever came into my hands opening the cupboard.

After freshening up, I walked outside to see him in his towel. He grumbled and walked inside the washroom, but kissed on his cheek before he can close the door.

Waking up Ayesha, I started preparing breakfast, but had no energy to stand there. Then I felt him standing beside me and placed a hand around my waist.

"Let me." He said taking the spatula.

I was about to move away, but he stopped with his hand and kissed me before releasing me. I smiled and walked towards the dining table to sit down there.

"So do you really want to go to college? You can rest for today." He said while having his breakfast.

"Are you not feeling well Mom?" Ayesha asked before I could reply to him.

"Just a little tired." I replied and looked down at my plate.

He started coughing to hide his laugh, and I hit his foot with mine. He smiled at me while I glared at him.

"I will stay." I said and asked Sudhir to drop Ayesha at school.

After they left I lay on my bed and drifted off into sleep. But when I woke up, I felt a hand around my waist from behind me.