Chapter 40

*Nisha Pov*

"Finally!" I said after landing in Pune.

"What do you mean finally?" Sudhir asked, holding two bags as, I held one small one and held Ayesha's hand in the other.

"Well, we decided to be here two weeks back, but it took us all these many days to be free to come here. So that is why finally." I replied.

"You know I was busy at the office right." He said frowning.

"Did I say something to you? Don't worry, we both had our own fun roaming the whole Mumbai in these two weeks." I said smiling, and Ayesha smiled at me.

"And you both forgot about me." He said complainingly.

"You were busy at the office right." I said and chuckled at his glaring face.

"Where are we going?" he asked and I called my Mom to see where she is.

"She is at Aunt's house." I replied hanging up.

"Why don't we wait by your Mom's home?" He asked pleadingly.

"We don't have to meet her for the time we stay here if we go there now. Come on she is not that bad." I replied as he called for a taxi.

"That is the understatement of the year." He mumbled to himself, and I glared at him.

We took a taxi and reached Aunt's house within a half an hour. When we walked towards the door, we saw that there are guests inside.

"Bhai!" I shouted, entering the house, and he grinned at me.

"Surprise." He said walking towards me, and I hugged him.

"Indeed, it is a surprise." I mumbled and smiled at him.

"Forgot us?" I heard Bhabhi's voice and looked ahead to see her holding my three-year-old nephew.

"How can I forget you guys?" I asked them and walked near her.

"How is my favorite nephew?" I said lifting him up.

"Nisha!" I heard Sudhir's concerned voice.

"It's ok!" I assured him and hugged Jai tightly.

"He is your only nephew." Bhai said.

"Well, I sure hope you both are planning for another one." I said laughing.

"Actually, she has a Niece." I heard Aunt's voice.

"What do you mean?" Bhai asked her.

"Ayesha! Who is she?" Aunt asked Ayesha pointing towards me.

"Mom!" Ayesha replied, and the face of Aunt was worth watching.

"That's like my granddaughter." Mom said smiling happily.

"But... but..." Aunt stuttered and everyone kind of ignored her.

"So now you are a postgraduate right? By the way, which university did you select for studying? It must be in Mumbai right?" Bhai asked.

"Er... actually..." now it was my time to stutter.

"Tell him." Sudhir said nodding his head.

"I kind of joined in a normal college and not a university." I said and gave Jai to Bhabhi.

"Normal college?" He asked confused.

"You know the local one." I replied smiling.

"What?" He asked shocked.

"Actually, it is just my mistake. I should have known and stopped her so don't say anything to her." Sudhir said, and I shook my head.

"Yes! It must be your mistake." Bhai said, holding Sudhir's collar suddenly.