Chapter 22

*Nisha Pov*

I woke up hearing my phone blazing near my ear. I frowned lifting it up and said, "Hello!"

"You are still sleeping?" Pavani shouted from the other side.

"I am just sleeping and you need not shout at me like that." I said groaning.

"Get up and get ready fast." She said and I immediately sat up.

"Why? Is something wrong?" I asked her frowning.

"No! But today there is some prayer for the new house or something. My Mom asked me to call my friends, and I have already called Rajeev." She replied.

"Now?" I asked her looking at the clock to see that it is just 6.

"You need to be here at 8." She replied.

"Then why are you calling me at this time?" I asked her whining.

"Because I want you to get ready beautiful and wear a Saree. You look really good in that or that's what I think, and Rajeev will pick you up sharply at 7:30." Saying that she hung up.

I rolled my eyes and started getting ready. If I don't wear a Saree, then she will kill me for sure so I chose one and finished getting ready.

Then I walked downstairs to prepare some breakfast for us as soon as possible. When everything is set, I walked towards Ayesha's room and woke her up.

"I need to tell you something." That's what she mumbled immediately after getting up.

"We will talk later Ayesha. I have to be somewhere. Get ready soon." I said, ushering her inside the washroom, and she did as I asked but with a frown though.

I brought her downstairs and made her have breakfast while telling her I will try to return soon before lunch, and she nodded.

"Now can I tell you?" She asked when I took my purse from the table.

"I am sorry, but we will talk immediately when I return." I replied, kissing her cheek, looking at the clock that it is twenty minutes to eight, and he must be here already.

I smiled at her and started heading toward the door when I suddenly heard "Mom!"

Hearing that I stopped in my tracks and just stayed like that for a few minutes. Then I slowly turned around to look at her asking, "Did you say something?"

"Mom!" She said smiling at me.

"Are you actually saying that or am I dreaming?" I asked kneeling before her.

"She is actually saying it." I heard a new voice and looked up to see Sudhir is standing on the stairs.

"She did?" I asked him in a whisper smiling along with tears falling from my eyes.

"She did! A Mom needs to be called Mom right." He replied, nodding and I smiled more at him.

"Say that again." I said, holding her hands.

"Mom!" She said, and I hugged her immediately.

"I am so happy." I said releasing her.

"I am also happy, but don't cry." She said brushing my tears.

I took her hand from my cheek and kissed it, saying, "I will not cry."

"But you need to call me so many times a day." I added as a condition, and she nodded grinning.

Then we heard a doorbell, and Sudhir went to open it. I hugged her again, smiling more feeling so happy that I can't even express.

*Sudhir Pov*