Chapter 41

*Nisha Pov*

"So how are you feeling right now?" Bhabhi asked as we both are preparing food for all of us.

As Aunt requested, we chose to stay here for a few days and then return to Mom's home.

"I am fine, but just feeling little dizziness." I replied, and he nodded.

"I am also feeling sleepy for the number of times in a day and of course my tears want to say 'Hi' too for Sudhir the whole day." I added and we both laughed.

"Your brother went through hell at my time or that's what he says all the time. But inside, they all enjoy these things as they feel connected to the baby growing inside our womb." Bhabhi said, and I nodded.

"Mom told me at my time all these things." She added, and I looked at her surprised.

"Don't be so surprised. Your Mother is a very good mother-in-law to me." She said, and I laughed at her.

"I am sure she is." I said sighing.

"Hey! She talked so much about you near us. She always was proud of you, but then after your eighteenth birthday, she kind of closed herself. Maybe she was really stressed out with the words said by the relatives." Bhabhi said, and I nodded at her.

"Jai is asking for you." Sudhir said walking inside, and Bhabhi left nodding at him.

"So?" he asked, standing beside me and started doing the work which Bhabhi left.

"What?" I asked him frowning.

"You didn't give me any kiss after coming here." He replied shrugging.

"Such a kid." I said and laughed, looking at his shocked expression.

"Maybe you turned me into one." He said and hugged me sideways.

"Is it a bad thing?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Definitely not if I get a kiss from you." He replied, and I chuckled along with him.

"You can take it if you want." I said, winking and he did after pulling me away from the stove.

"I love you." I whispered and then walked back towards the stove not to let the curry burnt.

"By the way I got a call from Charan." He said, and I frowned at him.

"What did he want?" I asked him not at all feeling well about this.

"They are going to sell the house and asked me to take my things from there." He replied.

"He even apologized for everything." He added.

"Are you going?" I asked him.

"Yes! The things which belong to my parents are there in that house." He replied.

"Shall I come with you?" I asked him frowning.

"What will you do? Just stay here and take some rest." He replied.

"But..." I started to say, but he cut me off, kissing my cheek.

"I will be back soon, and that's a promise." He said.

"Really?" I asked him smiling.

"Really! And be ready to shower me with your kisses." He replied winking.

"We will see." I said, and he laughed leaving the room.

"Ahem! So he is worse than your brother, then." I got startled hearing Bhabhi's voice.

"You scared me." I said, and she laughed.

"Don't change the topic." She said, and I blushed.

"I think this one needs more salt." I said actually changing the topic.