Chapter 13

*Nisha Pov*

"Happy birthday! Happy birthday! Happy birthday to you." I whispered in her ears, and she got up smiling at me.

"Happy birthday dear." I said hugging her.

"Thank you!" She said kissing my cheek.

"Do you want a gift?" I asked her, and she nodded jumping on her bed.

"Here you go!" I said giving her gift.

She started opening it, and I helped her. She just looked at it and then glanced at me.

"You didn't like it?" I asked her frowning while biting my nail.

"Thank you!" she said, placing it aside and hugged me.

"I want to call you Mom." She suddenly said making tears start their way.

"No, Ayesha! Please don't ask me that again." I said, brushing my tears away so that she will not see them and then released her from the hug.

"Get ready! I even bought chocolates to give to all the children in your class and teachers." I said, taking out her dress which Sudhir bought for her.

"Ok!" She said and started getting ready when I went downstairs to check everything.

I again walked to her room to find that she is ready. I went near her and said, "Today I will do a style which I practiced."

She nodded excitedly, and I started doing it. In a few minutes, it is over, and I felt happy that she liked it.

"Happy birthday!" I heard him saying, and she rushed near him.

"Thanks, Dad!" She said and kissed his cheek.

"Look what I got for my princess." He said and brought two boxes inside the room.

They both began to open it and in one, there is a big doll and in the other one is a teddy bear.

I walked past them and went downstairs. They both came into the dining room, and I served the breakfast for Ayesha and for me.

I got a message on my phone and opened it to see that Pavani message, whether I want to go for water park today.

"Ayesha! Do you want to go to a water park today?" I asked her whispering.

"Yes!" She replied smiling.

"My friends will be there with me. It is ok, right." I said, hoping she will not mind.

"Yes!" She said again.

"Ayesha! I have a surprise for you today. We are going out." Hearing those words, my plan just got spoiled.

Ayesha looked at me frowning, and I smiled at her whispering "Go with him."

"You?" She asked in a whisper.

"I will go with my friends." I replied, and she nodded.

"Can you bring her to my office at 4?" I heard this question, and I am sure it is towards me.

"Yes!" I replied.

"So, here take it." I said, giving a chocolate to Pavani.

"What is special today and who gives one rupee chocolate to their friends?" Rajeev asked taking one.

"Five year old kids." Pavani replied.

"Correction! It's a six-year-old kid." I said smiling.

"Yesterday she killed my ear saying continuously that tomorrow is Ayesha's birthday, so I need to do this, and I need to do that." Pavani said rubbing her ears.