Chapter 35

*Nisha Pov*

"Good morning." I said, ruffling his hair, and he opened his eyes with a smile.

"Thanks." He mumbled getting up.

"Why?" I asked him frowning.

"You just sent me to a favorite memory of mine." He replied, and I nodded understanding what he is talking about.

"I can do it every day." I offered arranging the bed.

"Do it!" He said smiling and walked inside the washroom to get ready.

"So Ayesha, did you finish your studying?" I asked her, and she nodded looking up from her book.

"Just two minutes." She replied, and I nodded smiling.

"I will drop you both today." He said while having his breakfast.

"No need for that. We both are fine." I said smiling.

"I will not hear anything else." He said with no place for argument.

"Bye!" I said and was about to get down, but he stopped me holding my hand.

"Here!" he said, placing a chocolate.

"Chocolate?" I asked him looking at the way it bent, and it is cold.

"I actually bought it yesterday but forgot to give it to you. It has molded into a different shape, by the time I took it out of my pocket, so I put it today morning in the refrigerator." He replied.

"Thanks, but you should have given this to me when we are at home. My friends will not leave it alone." I said chuckling.

"Then protect it." He mumbled, and I smiled.

"Bye." I said, getting down.

"Did I ever tell you that you both are the best friends?" I asked them at lunch break.

"No! But tell us now." Pavani replied.

"You both are the best." I said smiling.

"Hmm, something happened and you are hiding it from us." Rajeev accused.

"He wants to have normal relation guys." I said, and they are immediately grinning.

"About right time." Pavani said still smiling.

"I am kind of feeling happy I guess." I said leaning back.

"You are in love." Pavani teased.

"Actually, no! I am just feeling hope." I said honestly shaking my head.

"Ok! Maybe not now, but you will be soon." Rajeev said understandingly.

I nodded, and we changed the topic towards them. What is he doing now?

That evening Ayesha and I decided to watch some cartoon. So we both sat on the couch and started watching it.

I nodded at Sudhir when he entered and continued to watch the TV. He sat beside Ayesha and said, "What a boring thing to watch."

"Shh..." We both said at a time staring at him.

I only love Tom&Jerry of course, but I will not leave the opportunity to spend some time with Ayesha too.

"What are you doing Dad?" Ayesha complained, and I turned to see him making her sit on his lap.

Then he moved near me placing a hand over my shoulder. I smiled, leaning into it and hugged Ayesha to us.

"You don't really like that, do you?" He asked whispering in my ear, and my breath hitched.

"No!" I whispered, looking at him, and he nodded.