Chapter 18

*Sudhir Pov*

"You called me?" Sanju asked entering my cabin after knocking on the door.

"Yes!" I replied, looking away from the system.

"You need to go to my home." I said, and she raised her eyebrows at me.

"Why? Did you guys fought yesterday or what?" She asked frowning.

"No! You have to go and tell her that I am not cheating on her." I replied.

"What are you doing here without clearing that misunderstanding with her?" She asked glaring this time.

"I told her! I told her that I was not cheating on her." I replied sighing.

"What did she say?" She asked, sitting before me.

"She said ok." I replied, still frowning.

"Ok?" she asked.

"Ok!" I replied.

"I will just go and talk to her." She said getting up.

When she left I continued to carry out my work and just hoped she will clear everything. I don't want to be some cheating guy when I hate anyone cheating in the first place.

*Nisha Pov*

"I am bored!" Ayesha said yawning.

"Tell me about it." I said yawning back.

"I want to sleep." She said looking at me.

"No, Ayesha! You need to have your lunch first." I said, and she nodded yawning again.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her getting up.

"Little bit." She replied, showing with her fingers.

"Come on then." I said, and we both walked towards the table.

When I went back to the dining table, she was leaning on the table. I sat down and started taking the spoon, but she shook her head.

"Why?" I asked her frowning.

She just replied, opening her mouth. I looked at her confused and then understood nodding.

"Here!" I said and started feeding her.

I had this big smile, and she had her lunch completely. After that, she said she will take a little nap and I said 'ok'.

I was just about to have my lunch when I heard the doorbell ringing. I opened it to see Sanju standing in front of the door.

"Come in." I said, moving back and she walked inside looking at me confused.

"How are you? I am sorry we didn't get a chance to talk yesterday." I said when we both walked inside the living room.

"Nisha! Look, what you saw yesterday is not what you think." She said sitting down.

"Forget about it, Sanju. Want to have some lunch?" I asked her smiling.

"No! But you should believe that he didn't cheat on you." She replied holding my hand.

"Ok! So lunch?" I asked her again.

"I will just go." She replied after staring at me for a few minutes.

When she left I shrugged and shut the door. I had my lunch and walked inside my room to wash it.

*Sudhir Pov*

"So, did you tell her?" I asked Sanju when she walked inside.

"Yes!" She replied, frowning.