Chapter 11

*Nisha Pov*

Finishing the preparing of breakfast, I walked inside Ayesha's room to see that she is already up.

"Wow, Ayesha! You already got up?" I asked her sitting in front of her.

"We need to wish Dad." She replied looking at me.

"For what?" I asked her confused.

"Birthday!" She replied excitedly.

"Really? And you remember it?" I asked her thinking what we can do today for him.

"Yes! Let's go!" She said, holding my hand and dragged me outside her room.

I knocked on his door, and he opened it rubbing his eyes. Ayesha immediately went near him and said, "Happy birthday!"

"Thank you, Ayesha." He said, kissing her cheek.

"Happy birthday!" I said, smiling at him, and he nodded mumbling "Thanks!"

"I will get her ready." I said, holding her and went inside her room when we three just stood there for a few minutes in silence.

"When is yours Ayesha?" I asked, brushing her hair.

She showed me the calendar, and I saw the date where it was noted. There are still two months for her birthday.

"Who noted them?" I asked her smiling.

"Dad! On New year, he notes everyone's birthday." She replied taking the calendar back and placed it on the table.

"Does he party?" I asked her as I don't even know what to do.

"No!" she replied, frowning.

"Hmm... let's go downstairs." I said, and she nodded smiling.

Before he started walking away, I stopped him asking, "Can you come home soon?"

He glanced at Ayesha and said, "Ok!"

After he left, we both walked outside and got on a bus. Dropping her, I went to my college, and Pavani immediately hugged me seeing me.

"So we all are deciding to go to a party. Will you come with us at least now?" She asked when we walked towards our little group.

"No! Today I can't." I replied smiling.

"You can't, everyday." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Today is his birthday." I said and she immediately shrieked.

"So did you plan anything special for him? Let's go for some shopping and plan for it." She said excitingly.

"No! I will just prepare some nice dinner. We are not that close." I said, and she sighed.

"When will you tell me everything?" She asked, pulling me away from our other friends.

"I tell you everything." I replied frowning.

"Yes! My Ayesha did this today, and my Ayesha will do this today. That's all you talk to me." She said, shaking her head.

"You know everything, Pavani." I said smiling.

"Does he still loves his first wife?" She asked.

"I don't know!" I mumbled frowning.

"Ok! Let's go!" She said, and we both started walking towards our class.

Suddenly, someone bumped into me, and I slipped my foot. Before I could fall someone held me, and I closed my eyes.

I opened them sighing to see a pair of eyes looking at me. I smiled awkwardly and step back.