1-10

☆ 1. Chapter 1: The Truth

Font Record

Table of Contents next chapter

Chapter 1 The Truth

Xia Qingqing was taking care of her critically ill father in the hospital when she received a call from her nanny Zhou Meili. said that her son was not feeling well, let her go home, and when she came to the villa,

she saw her husband's car parked in the yard.

As soon as I opened the door and walked in, I heard an indescribable sound coming from the nanny's room.

She followed the sound from the half-hidden door and saw the scene of Zhang Wenqing and Zhou Meili entangled in bed.

Her mind was dazed, and blood poured up. Before she could push the door and question the dog man and woman, she heard the conversation between Zhou Meili and Zhang Wenqing, and she stopped her impulsiveness.

"Wenqing, our Kun'er is in the third grade, are you tired of me?

Xia Qingqing was stunned, she couldn't believe that the child she had been raising for ten years was actually the child of this dog man and woman.

"No, life would be boring without you.

"But, you said you wanted to marry me, it's been more than ten years, and when do you want me to wait?" "

Come on, wait for my appointment." Sitting in the chairman's seat, I divorced her. Let you be the chairman's wife.

"Are you willing to give up Xia Qingqing? "

That boring woman, I've long been tired of her. If I hadn't relied on her to get me promoted and made a fortune, I would have divorced her a long time ago.

Zhou Meili laughed, "You are so bad, you used that method to separate them at the beginning, just because her family background is good, is there a way for you to go back to the city?"

"Or what else? She's just my pedal. Now I don't need them anymore. Over the years, she has been pressed by her Lao Tzu, and she is constrained in her work. I've wanted to kill him for a long time. Now he finally got his wish, and it took me half a year to work.

As soon as he dies, I will send Xia Qingqing to a psychiatric hospital. Then there will be a reason to sue for divorce, so that it will not leave me with a handle.

Zhou Meili didn't expect Zhang Wenqing to say these words to her.

She just wanted Xia Qingqing to know their relationship in this way, and let her withdraw to make way for herself, but she didn't expect him to tell all the secrets.

Xia Qingqing, who was outside, would definitely call the police when she heard it, and when Zhang Wenqing was finished, she wouldn't get anything.

Quickly pushed Zhang Wenqing away from her and said, "Xia Qingqing is outside."

Xia Qingqing couldn't believe that the man she had always trusted was a poisonous snake.

Facing Zhang Wenqing's cruel gaze, she sensed the danger and turned around and ran. Zhang Wenqing chased out without wearing any clothes.

Before she ran far, Zhang Wenqing, who was chasing from behind, grabbed her hair, pulled it back and smashed it on the ground, and she lay down.

The moment the back of her head touched the ground, she saw Zhang Wenqing's hideous face. Then she didn't know anything.

By the time she woke up, she was already lying in a bed in a psychiatric hospital.

She told the doctor that she was not sick and that she was framed by Zhang Wenqing, but no one believed her.