91-100

☆ 91. Chapter 95: Do You Want Me to Commit a Crime

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 95 Do

You Want Me to Commit a Crime Xia Qingqing hugged Li Weiguo's warm chest and listened to his strong and powerful heartbeat.

Li Weiguo wrapped her in a padded jacket and hugged her tightly in his arms. The warm breath blew in his ears, and his voice was low and charming, "You hug me so tightly, do you want me to sin?"

"Do you want to sin? Xia Qingqing looked at him gently.

The cave was quiet, the snow outside the cave was fluttering, and the ambiguous atmosphere in the cave became more and more intense.

Li Weiguo lowered his head and bit her earlobe, and said a word with his breath, "Yes." Xia

Qingqing likes Li Weiguo, and wants to be with him for the rest of his life. Li Weiguo's thinking is very traditional, and he feels that having a relationship with her before marriage is immoral and irresponsible to her.

She put her cold little hand into Li Weiguo's back, and the cold touch and the numbness like an electric shock made him swallow his saliva.

Li Weiguo usually suppresses his thirst in that regard. When Xia Qingqing helped him solve that problem for the second time, he promised her the last time.

Although the two hugged and kissed every time, they endured the danger of a volcanic eruption and carried it by themselves.

But tonight, Qingqing's little hand hooked him and almost lost his mind, and he couldn't control it a little. He wanted to get rid of the little woman in his arms right away.

Enduring the last shred of reason, he pressed her against the cave wall, and her breath was short, "Don't make trouble, I can't control it if I make trouble again."

"Defend the country, you want. I'll give it to you. She looked at him with a confused look in her eyes.

Li Weiguo's chest rose and fell, his lips kissed him, and his hands were not honest. linger on her chest.

The snow outside has no intention of stopping. The ground has turned white, and the cave is not so dark.

Xia Qingqing took the initiative to unbutton Li Weiguo's pants, and then Li Weiguo came to his senses.

He stretched out his hand to stop her, panting and said roughly: "Qingqing, be calm, impulsiveness is the devil." We can't leave the first time in this place. I promised you on your wedding night.

Xia Qingqing was picked by him, but he braked in time. The meat to the mouth is gone.

Pouting and letting him go, "You're a fool... Aren't you uncomfortable holding back?

"It's uncomfortable, but I can't ask you for a momentary pleasure in a place like this. He smiled and helped her button up her dress.

Xia Qingqing wanted to be angry and laugh again, and scolded him, "Big fool, you are a big fool."

Li Weiguo smiled and took her in his arms and kissed her on the forehead. Do you like me big idiot?

Xia Qingqing pouted and pretended to be angry and ignored him.

"This snow won't stop for a while, so I'll carry you back, okay? Li Weiguo squatted on the ground.

Xia Qingqing lay on his back unceremoniously.

Li Weiguo carried her out of the cave, and the snowflakes fell on his face.

Li Weiguo walked in the snow with her on his back, and the two of them talked and laughed. Xia Qingqing felt that it was her greatest blessing to meet Li Weiguo.