321-340

☆ 321. Chapter 325: Get the Retribution You Deserve

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 325:

Getting the Retribution

She Deserves Wu Meimei knows that she can't hide, and the only thing that can save her is that she is mentally ill.

As soon as she sat down on the ground, she began to cry, "I don't know. I may be sick again. Comrade policeman, I have mental problems and often do things that I don't even know about.

"What's in your bag?" Take it and I'll take a look. Said the policeman.

Wu Meimei glanced at the bag on her body and cried: "Comrade police, you have to believe me." That's really not what I intended. I'm mentally ill.

She put her bag on the ground.

The policeman took the bag, opened it, looked at it, handed it to the old man, and said, "Is this your thing?" The

old man nodded, "These things are the savings of our whole family. "

Wu Meimei, you are so angry and angry in our house for this. You say you're mentally ill, who believes you? How do psychopaths know where the money is? Also know to run away with money in a bag? Lin Juan said.

"Comrade policeman, don't believe her, she's mentally ill. I have proof here. Xia Aiguo raised the camera in his hand.

"Not only did she steal money, she wanted to kill our family. He drugged the kitchen water tank. We all filmed it with our cameras. She wasn't mentally ill at all. How could a mentally ill person do all this in such an orderly manner. Xia Aiguo said.

Wu Meimei couldn't believe that all this she did was filmed by them.

The police took out handcuffs and handcuffed Wu Meimei, who was sitting on the ground.

"If you have any mental problems, come with me to the Public Security Bureau, and I will contact the prison where you are serving your sentence. The determination of mental illness is not only an evaluation, but also the means of our public security bureau.

Not only have you committed theft this time, but the amount is huge. I'll take the water in the tank back for testing, if it's really poisonous. I can tell you unceremoniously. You'll spend the rest of your life in prison.

Wu Meimei's face turned pale with fright, "No, I won't go with you." I'm really sick to do this.

"If you don't cooperate, I'll take coercive measures. Eventually, you'll come with me to the Public Security Bureau. I advise you to follow me honestly. The policeman said with a gloomy face.

"Don't talk nonsense with her, you prepare the car. Send her to the Public Security Bureau. Comrade policeman, you go to the water tank and take the samples back to the Public Security Bureau for inspection. Xia Aiguo said.

The police went to the tank to take water samples.

Wu Meimei knew that it was useless to cheat, but she hated herself and still lost to Xia Qingqing.

She was dragged by the police and Xia Aiguo into the old man's car. Dragged her to the Public Security Bureau.

Xia Aiguo has a special identity and went to the Public Security Bureau. Director Lu came out to receive him.

The police reported to Director Lu. told Wu Meimei about stealing and poisoning. Xia Aiguo made some additions. Director Lu used to be in charge of the case of Wu Meimei's parents. He knew Wu Meimei.