381-400

☆ 381. Chapter 385: I Know It

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 385 I have a number

in my heart, "It's so cute, you see that your skin is so white." Also with her mother. Xia Qingqing said.

"I think so too. When you have a baby, it will be more beautiful. You husband and wife are talented and beautiful, no matter which one of you is, you are a good-looking villain.

Xia Qingqing was very happy to hear this, she was looking forward to her child coming out soon, let her see what it was like? Whoever has more.

"Lend you good words. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

"Yes, you all love each other as a family. Just know that you are all very good people. The children of good people will grow up to be very good-looking. Today we also met a good person who helped us pay Lanlan's hospitalization money. Saved our Lan Lan and this child. I must find this kind man.

Xia Qingqing smiled, "Auntie, I don't think people helped you and didn't want you to know, so I didn't want you to repay her." You don't have to find someone. If the hospital doesn't tell you, you won't be able to find it. "

Zhang Lanlan's mother thought about it, she was hospitalized here, and only the people in this ward knew about the situation in their family. The bed on the very edge couldn't have been, they had moved in on the same day. The conditions at home are not good either. It's impossible to come out and help her with that much money.

The only ones left were Xia Qingqing.

The rice sent by her mother-in-law was all prawns and beef. The average family can't afford this. You can't buy this prawn just if you want to.

They all have kind eyes and kind eyes, and they speak softly. At a glance, you can see that there are educated and quality people.

She had just said these words again, and she had already made up her mind in her mind. Nine times out of ten, the benefactor is them.

"I'm not going to give up, I'll find it someday.

"Have you ever thought that people don't want you to find it? Xia Qingqing said.

"It's okay, I don't bother them, but I have to know who they are. She said firmly.

While he was talking, a man with a lot of vicissitudes walked in.

Zhang Lanlan's mother saw the man standing up and said happily, "Old Zhang, come and see our granddaughter." A

smile also appeared on the man's face, "Lan Lan is asleep?" "

Well, it wasn't long since I came out of the operating room.

He looked at the child, "It's quite similar to Lan Lan when she was a child." The family didn't come, huh?

Speaking of this, her good mood disappeared again, "Don't mention this family to me, the doctor told him to go back to raise money, and the person will never return." They didn't treat our Lan Lan as a person at all. Wait for our Lan Lan to divorce him as soon as he is discharged from the hospital.

"These pigs and dogs are inferior to something. There is no humanity at all. Don't feel sorry for Lan Lan. Children are always in their home. When I see the beast, see that I don't kill him. The man clenched his fist angrily.

"They are not bullying our family for not having a son, and they can't challenge our bottom line unscrupulously with what their family is. I won't let them go. When my daughter is discharged from the hospital, I will have to make their family notorious. Lao Zhang, why is your face so pale. Are you uncomfortable? The