121-130

☆ 121. Chapter 125: The Demon is one foot high, and the Dao is one foot high

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 125 The old lady who was one foot tall and one foot

tall walked out of the house.

"Shengli, you said it's all your own family, why are you buying so many things? There is no shortage at home. Take it home and eat it when you get back. Grandma said with a smile.

Wu Shengli said with a smile: "The New Year's goods at home are also ready. This was bought to honor you two elders. How can I get it back. Qingqing, help bring things in.

"Grandma, this is my uncle's intention, let's take it." I took it in. Xia Qingqing bent down and picked up the pork and fish and handed them to Li Weiguo next to him, "Weiguo, come and help take it."

Li Weiguo took the pork and fish.

Xia Qingqing took two big roosters and bought candy snacks and nutritional products.

Wu Shengli held two boxes of wine and entered the house like this.

Grandma told him to put the wine under the table.

Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo also put the pork, fish and big rooster in their hands in the kitchen.

I took the nutrition in my hand to the living room and put it on the table. He said to his grandfather, "Grandpa, you see that my uncle has bought you so many delicious foods." Are you happy? "

Of course I was pleased. Victory, what about the Aihua mother?

"They're still behind, and they're almost there now. As soon as he

finished speaking, the door opened. Xia Aihua's mother and daughter walked in. Both were smiling.

Xia Aihua saw Xia Qingqing step forward to give her a hug exaggeratedly, "Our little princess of the Xia family is going to get married, and my aunt is really happy for you." Then

he took out a small wooden box from his bag and handed it to her, "This is a wedding gift from my aunt." "

Thank you, Auntie. Xia Qingqing also took the wooden box unceremoniously.

The box was opened in front of everyone, and a bright gold bracelet was presented in front of everyone.

Xia Qingqing pretended to be very excited and said, "Thank you, auntie, I like this bracelet very much." It cost a lot of money.

"What money is not money, it is not distressing to spend money on my niece and aunt. This bracelet was chosen for you by your cousin. Xia Aihua said with a smile.

Wu Meimei looked at Xia Qingqing with a smile. I thought to myself, see how many more days you can be happy.

Xia Qingqing looked at Wu Meimei on the side, "Cousin, thank you."

"Cousin, if you like it, it's fine. I'm afraid you'll not like it. Wu Meimei said with a smile.

"How so? I love it.

"All right, don't stand and talk, sit down. The old man's voice was loud.

Everyone sat down on the couch.

Wu Shengli has been running around for Mayor Qian's body for a while, and he hasn't seen the old man for a month. I found that he had changed a lot, and he also had the spirit to speak with full of energy.

"Dad, you've been in good health lately. See you're in good spirits. The

old man smiled and said, "Hahaha, is it? I also feel that people are energetic and willing to move.