181-190

☆ 181. Chapter 185: Escape

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 185: Running away

She was bent on catching that woman and seeing what kind of man she was, who came to seduce her. She had to scratch her face.

Camellia got up and got out of bed with her back to them, dressed, and got out of bed.

Yu Cuiping saw that she wanted to run, and wanted to rush over but was stopped by Ma Kui, and shamelessly asked her not to get excited.

Yu Cuiping's eyes were red, and Ma Kui's protection of the woman made her lose her mind with jealousy.

If she doesn't catch that woman today, she won't be able to get rid of this breath in her heart.

She looked at Ma Kui viciously, "Get out of the way, if she runs away today." I'm going to discredit you and leave you with nothing. I'll shake you out all the bad things you did to your wife, and you'll just wait to be shot."

Ma Kui looked at her viciously, "You dare." If you dare to go out and destroy me. I'll take your brother with me.

"Whatever you want, I can't take care of myself now, I can still take care of him? If you have a kind of today, let her go, and you see if I will ruin you tomorrow. Yu Cuiping's gritted teeth and her face was deformed.

The two of them glared at each other, eager to eat each other alive.

Camellia originally wanted to run, but stopped when she said this.

If Yu Cuiping really goes to Ma Kui's unit to report Ma Kui tomorrow, he will really be finished.

Sooner or later, she will also be exposed.

She drank and messed up sex tonight, that's why this happened. If she had been as sober as she is now, she would never have done something like today.

She pulled her hair back and turned around. Raised his head and looked at Yu Cuiping.

Yu Cuiping and Ma Kui were still glaring at each other and intimidating. Didn't see the camellia that turned around.

Camellia could only break the deadlock, looking at Yu Cuiping and calling Mom.

The familiar voice made Yu Cuiping look at the woman beside the bed, her face suddenly turned pale, and she couldn't believe what she saw.

Her daughter slept with her man. Her own daughter pried her corner. How is this possible?

She trembled and pointed at the camellia, and her disappointed words were out of strength, "How could it be you?"

Camellia didn't dare to look at Yu Cuiping, her gaze was like a sword frantically slamming her.

Ma Kui knew that it was all his own fault, "Cuiping, it's all my fault, don't blame Camellia." I met Camellia on the way after work, and I was in a bad mood, so I went to the restaurant with her for dinner. We all drank a little bit and ended up like that..., it's all my fault.

Yu Cuiping sneered, "Ma Kui, you are so fucking inhuman, you actually attacked my daughter, are you still human?" You're a beast. I'm going to sue you, you ruined my daughter's reputation, and I won't let you go.

Ma Kui was so nervous that he regretted it to death at this time. Why do you have to drink? If it hadn't been for the alcohol, it wouldn't have happened. It won't be out of control now.

Ma Kui took all the responsibility on himself, and his mother would definitely not give up.

She stood up and said, "Mom, don't blame Uncle Ma, although I drank too much, I was still sober." If I didn't want to, he wouldn't have succeeded. Mom, I'm sorry for you, I'm in love with him. If you want to blame me, blame me.