141-150

☆ 141. Chapter 145: Wu Shengli is dead

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 145: Wu Shengli is dead

"It's useless for you to die here, I can't help." The old man walked over with a loud voice.

Wu Shengli's parents were a little stunned, and they immediately became honest when they saw him.

"In-laws..."

Before he finished speaking, the old man waved his hand, "Don't say anything, go home." I can't help it. The military compound is not a place where you can make trouble without reason, and if you continue to obstruct the work of the guards, the police will also take you away. The

old couple listened, and their necks shrank back.

Then he said to the onlookers, "Let everyone disperse." After saying that,

he walked into the compound with his hands behind his back.

The people also slowly dispersed and left.

The fifth went to drive.

Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo followed the old man into the compound. Only the old couple were still standing in the middle of the road.

Two young men from the guard walked up to them, and one of them said with a serious face, "Please leave." The

old couple saw that there was no hope, and stood on the side of the road with great interest, watching the green jeep drive into the compound.

"Let's go, I didn't want you to come. You want to give it a try. Now let's die. The

old woman was dragged away by the old man.

A little farce came to an end.

......

In the blink of an eye, it was the thirtieth year of the Chinese New Year's Eve.

Everyone got up early, and Xia Qingqing and her grandmother cut red paper.

Grandpa sat at the table and wrote couplets with a brush.

Li Weiguo and Xia Aiguo stood aside and watched.

looked at the lines of the old man's writing.

Li Weiguo thought that his calligraphy was good, and every New Year's holiday, people in the village came to him to help write couplets. He has always been very satisfied with his calligraphy.

After reading my grandfather's words, I realized that my two strokes were nothing in front of the old man.

From the bottom of my heart, I admired, "It's so well written." The

old man was very happy to hear it, and he was very satisfied with his words, "When we were children, we used a brush to write, and the teacher was very strict with every word. As long as the people of our time have gone to private school, there is no difference in calligraphy. Your dad's handwriting is not bad, either.

Xia Aiguo heard his father praise him, and a smile appeared on his iceberg face.

"Grandpa, don't you know that Wei Guo's calligraphy is good, everyone asks him to write couplets during the New Year's holidays. Xia Qingqing said proudly.

Everyone's eyes looked at him in surprise.

Qingqing praised him like this, he was a little embarrassed, and quickly waved his hand to explain, "I just wrote blindly, and many people in the village can't read, so they came to me to write." "