11-20

☆ 11. Chapter 13: Stirring up relationships

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 13 Stirring up Relations

Xia Qingqing took the water cup to find Li Weiguo, and Camellia's eyes never left her.

Zhou Meili ran to her and put eye drops on Camellia, "Look at how shameless she is, so many people are not afraid of other people's jokes."

Camellia saw that her brother was talking and laughing with Xia Qingqing. The two also shared a water glass, which made her angry.

Her face was long, "What can I do?" My brother loves it.

"If no one in your family agrees with her entering your house, your brother will not be able to turn against your family for her." "

But my grandmother agreed. She also asked my mother for money to build a house for my brother to get married. Camellia said angrily.

When Zhou Meili heard that the two were going to get married, she asked in surprise: "They are already ready to get married?" "

No, my grandmother said that she should prepare to keep my brother for marriage later. Camellia explained.

Zhou Meili breathed a sigh of relief, and promised Zhang Wenqing to break up Li Weiguo and Xia Qingqing. If they get married, Zhang Wenqing will definitely not spare himself.

"Your grandmother is really old and confused, let her use her own money to build a house for her grandson. Why did you ask your mother for money?

Building a house and going out to live alone is equivalent to splitting the family. In the future, your brother's money and rations will not be your family's share. I suspect that this must be Xia Qingqing asking your brother to do this. Then your brother told your grandmother that your grandmother asked your mother for money. Zhou Meili continued to provoke.

After listening to Zhou Meimei's analysis, Camellia felt that she was right. I was even more disgusted with Xia Qingqing.

......

Xia Qingqing came back from Li Weiguo. Inadvertently, she saw Camellia looking at her hatefully not far away.

This puzzled her.

"Qingqing, come here. Hu Xiaomei beckoned to her.

Xia Qingqing didn't bother with Camellia and walked over, and asked Hu Xiaomei, who looked anxious, "What's the matter?"

Hu Xiaomei said softly: "Qingqing, you see that the sun is overhead, and everyone is going back to lunch soon." You're only a third of the way through. How can you still act like you're nobody. Do you know that if you can't finish it before 6 o'clock today, you will have to eat soil in front of everyone and go to the pond to soak in water.

"It's okay, you still don't believe me. I'm full of strength today. There's still an afternoon. It's just in time. Xia Qingqing said very easily.

"But how many are left?

"No problem. Believe me.

Hu Xiaomei could only choose to believe in her, hoping that God could borrow her divine power to let her pass this hurdle.

......

Zhou Meili is now winning, watching Xia Qingqing do less than a third of the work, not to mention how happy she is. As she worked, she imagined her eating dirt in front of the whole village. Go and take a bath in the water that is almost below zero. The more I thought about it, the happier I became, and the corners of my mouth curled.