281-300

☆ 281. Chapter 285: Send things back

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 285 Sending Things Back

The daughter-in-law had just married home, and she didn't want to have a conflict with her, although she had an opinion on her approach, she still held back for the sake of peaceful coexistence.

"Okay. Since you all think that you should return the things, you should return them. My opinions are all for the good of our family, if you don't agree, then you can make your own decisions.

Hu Xiaomei saw that the old woman also agreed, and she didn't think much about it and said with a smile: "Mom, Chengcai, let's eat first." After eating, let's send things back to Qingqing.

Li Chengcai also smiled and said yes, and then said to his mother, "Mom, it's time to eat." "

Go and eat." I cooked at nine o'clock and ate at ten o'clock, and I'm not hungry now. Cheng Cai Niang said.

"Our mother doesn't eat, let's go over and eat. Li Chengcai looked at Hu Xiaomei fondly.

Hu Xiaomei nodded and said, "I'm going to starve to death." Let's go. Chengcai

Niang watched the two of them go to the pot house to serve rice together, and she really didn't feel good. She knew that it was a good thing for her son to marry a daughter-in-law and have a good relationship with her daughter-in-law. But why did she see her son so attentive to his daughter-in-law, but she was very disappointed.

At this time, she felt as if she had been abandoned by her own son, watching them love each other and talk and laugh and go to the hall to eat, as if she did not exist, and tears were nested in her eyes as soon as her nose was sore.

She returned to her room in a depressed mood.

After Hu Xiaomei and Li Chengcai finished eating, the two took the remaining dried eggplant, dried mushroom fungus, and pumpkin.

Li Chengcai put the pumpkin in his pocket. Then put the pocket on top of the wheelbarrow. Hu Xiaomei went to Xia Qingqing's house with the few dry goods left.

Xia Qingqing had just eaten at home, and she and Lily planned to go out for a walk.

As soon as he left the house, he met Li Chengcai and Hu Xiaomei.

"What are you two doing here? Xia Qingqing asked.

"There's still a lot of food left over from you, and we can't finish it at home, so I've brought it to you. Hu Xiaomei said.

"Hurry up and take it back, and you can eat the rest for yourselves?" It's all things that can be left for a long time and won't break. Xia Qingqing said.

"No, you've helped us enough. Our most difficult time is over. In the future, I will work in the fields with Chengcai to earn work, and life will gradually get better. Your kindness to us, I and Chengcai have both remembered it. You'll have to take the rest of it, or I'll feel a psychological burden. Hu Xiaomei said.

"Yes, sister-in-law. I'll bring it in for you. After Li Chengcai finished speaking, he struggled to carry the pumpkin into the yard.

Xia Qingqing was helpless, "Xiaomei, what are you polite to me?" Don't you think of me as your mother's family? I'm willing to give you this thing with all my heart. You just have to keep it and don't think about it so much.

"Qingqing, I know that your kindness to me is genuine. But you must keep it, and since I have brought it to you, I will not be able to bring it back again. The