221-240

☆ 221. Chapter 225: Xia Qingqing was completely targeted

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 225: Xia Qingqing was completely targeted

, "How do you know her name is Qingqing?" "

I heard her mom call her that.

Zhang Hao was a little embarrassed, "Xiaohua, I'll forget it." Anyway, I can still collect some mountain goods from her. You see, you can't get anything at all right now. It hasn't opened until now. My uncle will think that I am incompetent, and if he doesn't say it, he must have an opinion in his heart.

"He has an opinion, why not give you a salary increase. That's enough money for a month to do. If people do not do it for themselves, the heavens and the earth will be destroyed. He eats fragrant and drinks spicy food, why should we drink boiled water?

You don't know how rich that woman is, her mother spent fifteen yuan on a razor today. There is such a thick pile of tickets in my hand. Li Xiaohua gestured to him.

"Suppose she's really rich. How much can you get out of her? What if she doesn't call the police and say that you are blackmailing? Zhang Hao persuaded.

Li Xiaohua became angry all of a sudden, thinking that he would be able to live a good life in the future by helping his uncle with errands.

I didn't expect to only have a dead salary of dozens of dollars every month. But if he is bold and does something out of it, she will not want to buy something more expensive, and she has to calculate whether the money is enough. This kind of day is too embarrassing.

If it weren't for the fact that he could still get some money from the old horse, he really couldn't live his life.

"Didn't I let you inquire? Who is she? What is it for? Do you have any money at home? Don't you know how much it costs? If she wasn't afraid of going to jail, she would call the police. Besides, even if she called the police, what evidence did she have that I blackmailed her? It's useless to think about something.

"Okay, don't be angry. Won't I be able to inquire? Zhang Hao compromised.

Li Xiaohua glanced at him, "You can't be happy if you do anything, you have to make me angry." No one anyway, you can inquire now.

"Okay, can't I go? With that, he got up and closed the door.

"I ran away and have to go back to work. If the boss knew that I ran out during work hours, I would definitely be criticized again.

What kind of customer satisfaction is there now, and you have to greet you with a smile when selling things. At the end of the month, if you do not meet the standard, you will be fined. It's getting harder and harder to do. You don't have the ability to make some extra money. I'm not making some money, we can make our son live a good life in the Year of the Monkey.

Zhang Hao had already locked the door, "Got it, you go to work quickly." I went to the downhill village to inquire.

Li Xiaohua left satisfied.

Zhang Hao also went to Xiapo Village.

......

Xia Qingqing returned home with Wang Yan. The two of them came out at eight o'clock, and it was ten o'clock when they got home.

Li Weiguo: They got off work at half past eleven. There is still an hour, and it is still too late to cook.

Grandma was sitting on the edge of the water tank, and there was a bamboo basket beside her, and in the bamboo basket was shepherd's cabbage that she didn't know where she had dug it up. I'm cleaning with my head down.