461-End

☆ 461. Chapter 465: Fear

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 465: Fear

Director Lu returned to the Public Security Bureau with the captain of the criminal police.

Xia Aiguo and Lao Wu returned to their home in the military compound.

The old man, the old lady, and Lin Juan were all sitting on the sofa listless.

Caizhi and Zhengpu asked for their mother, and it took Lin Juan a long time to lull them to sleep.

As soon as I came down the stairs, I saw the sound of cars rubbing against the ground in the yard.

Knowing that they were back, Lin Juan trotted over to open the door, and Xia Aiguo walked in with Lao Wu.

She couldn't wait to ask, "Is Camellia not at home?"

Xia Aiguo nodded.

"If she's not there, I'm sure she's done it. What did Director Lu say?

"They went back to the Public Security Bureau. This matter cannot be rushed. If the kidnappers find out, Qingqing will be in danger. They know how to do it, and you don't have to be too nervous. Even if it's Camellia, she's not our girl's opponent.

"How can you put your mind at ease, if it's really a camellia, it's absolutely impossible to have only one person." She must have accomplices. Qingqing is so smart, it is impossible to plant it in her hands. I wonder what means she used? The thought of this makes my heart skip a beat. Lin Juan clutched her chest and said.

"It's getting late, everyone is sleeping. We can't do anything now but wait. Xia Aiguo said.

"Lin Juan, don't be nervous, our Qingqing Fortune will be fine. The old lady comforted Lin Juan.

In fact, I was also worried to death. She's such a good granddaughter, but she can't have an accident.

Xia Aiguo told them about tonight's events, and he saw the worry on the faces of his parents and wife. He actually did the same. But he couldn't show it, so he pretended to be relaxed and said, "Mom and Dad, go back to your room and sleep." Qingqing will be fine.

Lin Juan knew her husband's intentions, and the old man couldn't let them worry about him when he was old.

"Patriotism is right. Mom and Dad, go back to your room. I want to go back to sleep with my patriotism. I'll have the energy to get Qingqing back tomorrow. Lin Juan said.

In order to reassure their son, the old couple could only go back to the room. Lying on the bed, two people counted the time with their eyes open.

......

in an abandoned factory.

Camellia and two accomplices were subdued. The blood on Camellia's face began to scarre. The glass cut on her hand hurt and made her breathe in the cold.

After the two accomplices recovered, they knew that they couldn't beat Xia Qingqing. I didn't want to be caught by the police, and I wanted to run away and was brought back by Xia Qingqing and beaten up.

At this time, he also sat with a blue nose and swollen face with the camellia.

Xia Qingqing said: "You guys stay here." I'm going to call the police. With that, he

turned around and walked out of the door. She asked Ahri to put a spiritual barrier on the three of them so that they could not get out of the workshop.