201-220

☆ 201. Chapter 205: Zhou Meimei's conspiracy

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 205: Zhou Meimei's conspiracy

, the two of them didn't speak along the way.

Zhou Meili walked straight forward, and Xia Qingqing followed her unhurriedly.

Zhou Meili sneered in her heart, Xia Qingqing was really stupid. I didn't have any defense.

She wasn't crazy, when she learned from Liu Donglai that Zhang Wenqing dissolved the relationship with her in order for herself to return to the city. The moment he designed Li Weiguo to sleep with her, he had a reason to leave him, and she also understood that she was not even as good as shit in this man's heart.

If she's not crazy, she'll be the joke of the whole village. And Xia Qingqing knew about Zhang Wenqing's plan from the beginning, and she designed to replace Li Weiguo with Liu Donglai.

Let her and Liu Donglai in bed become a fact, exposed under the eyelids of the entire Shangpo Village. Lost face.

Zhang Wenqing was hateful, he got the retribution he deserved, and went to report to Lord Yama.

Xia Qingqing is even more hateful, she is still at ease and comfortable. How could she endure this evil breath in her heart.

She pretended to be crazy and stupid, and even her grandfather deceived her. The people in the village were very sympathetic to her, and no one laughed at her. In order to convince others that she was really stupid, she went to snatch something from the children's hands to eat.

Others will only teach the child that she is a fool and say that she is pathetic. She's a fool, and she's easy and unburdened. What made her most uncomfortable was that her grandfather washed her face with tears all day long, but she couldn't comfort them.

She hated Xia Qingqing even more. Zhang Wenqing died, and she put all her resentment on Xia Qingqing.

She was the one who ruined her.

She is always looking for an opportunity to get revenge. Now the opportunity has finally arrived. This time, she will definitely not let her go.

Came to the foot of the mountain and stopped at the end of the mountain, when it was not yet dark.

She pointed ahead with her finger and looked sideways at Xia Qingqing, "The ploughing cow is in the cave inside." Do you dare to go in?

"Okay, you lead the way.

Zhou Meili smiled slightly, "Aren't you afraid?"

"Why be afraid? Xia Qingqing asked rhetorically.

"There have been dead people in this mountain, and there are wild things that eat people.

"You're not afraid, what am I afraid of?"

Zhou Meili thought to herself, she was still stubborn when she was dying.

She took the lead and walked inside, and as she walked, she asked, "Xia Qingqing, aren't you curious?"

"Curious about what?

"Don't you wonder why I'm not crazy?

"Because you've never been crazy, you're pretending. Xia Qingqing said.

Zhou Meili stopped and looked at her in disbelief, and asked curiously, "How do you know?" "

This is very simple, Zhang Wenqing treats you like that. If you don't go crazy, will you still have the face to stay in Shangpo Village? You're crazy, and everyone will sympathize with you. You can also get a sum of compensation. You have nothing to lose. Xia Qingqing said.