31-40

☆ 31. Chapter 34: Strange Man

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 34: The Strange Man

"What do you think is the use?" Why should I give you my wallet? The

man was stunned, just now he thought she was taking the purse from her bag, but he didn't expect her to drink the water in a hurry.

Dare to contradict him. It was the first time he had seen such a girl who knew nothing about the sky.

"Don't talk nonsense, bring the bag. Otherwise, don't blame me for being rude to you. The man began verbal threats.

"Why are you being rude to me? Xia Qingqing asked, crossing her waist.

The man looked back and forth, left and right, worried that something would happen after a long time. didn't waste words with her, took out a dagger from his arms, and said to her: "If you don't leave the bag, the white knife will go in and the red knife will come out."

"Then you can try. Xia Qingqing said.

"Hey, I don't believe it. The man felt that it was a shame to be looked down upon by a little girl, so he raised his hand and stabbed at her.

Xia Qingqing raised his hand and held his wrist steadily, gently broke it back, and immediately heard the man's scream, and the knife in his hand fell to the ground.

He looked at her as if he had seen a ghost, and sat on the ground with his arms folded and wailing.

His screams alarmed people who were trading on the black market. They came out of the alley one after another.

In this era, business was not allowed, so there was a black market.

They trade all kinds of things directly with money here, and everything that the supply and marketing cooperatives don't have, can be bought here. It's just that the price is a little more expensive.

In her previous life, she used to come to this place.

Xia Qingqing pretended to be scared and said: "This person has been following me here since the supply and marketing cooperative, threatening me with a knife to hand over my wallet. If he doesn't listen to her, he will go in with a white knife and out with a red knife. "

The people who trade in the black market are farmers in the neighborhood, and what they usually hate most is petty theft and robbery.

They have been stolen and robbed by thieves to some extent, and they all hate these people very much.

They didn't listen to his explanation, and they went up together to punch and kick, and the man lay on the ground and snorted.

"Uncle, uncle, see if you can send him to the police station, this kind of person is a scourge to stay in society. Xia Qingqing said.

"Girl, if you don't say that we have to send him to the police station, we have to send him to the police station. With that, he pulled the man up from the ground.

The man's nose and face were swollen, his hands and neck were broken, and he was humming and chirping all the way.

Xia Qingqing followed them and sent the man to the police station.

After interrogation, it was learned that the man was a villager from Xiapo Village, named Yu Cuishan. He's a non-professional person, and he hasn't come in once or twice.

Xia Qingqing stayed behind to make a confession, and she admitted that she broke the man's wrist. This surprised the policemen present.

She said that she was naturally strong, and at the strong request of the police, she performed a wooden stick with her bare hands to break a thick wrist.