131-140

☆ 131. Chapter 135: Ginseng Found

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 135 Finding ginseng

made Xia Aihua's blood pressure soar in a

few words, and he was dizzy for a while.

There was a policeman behind her who couldn't stop when she looked at her, and comforted Xia Aihua as she walked, "Mom, we can't be nervous." Mrs. Qian came to find her father today, maybe they have something to do that that is why they haven't come back for so long. It doesn't have to be an accident. Maybe we're overthinking. Dad is fine at all, don't scare yourself.

Xia Aihua listened to her daughter's words, and was still a little nervous.

The two of them entered the door and walked quickly to the old man, Wu Meimei glanced at Xia Qingqing who was sitting on the sofa.

Xia Qingqing saw their mother and daughter walking in in a panic, and immediately thought that the police might be coming.

"Grandpa, there are three policemen outside. One of them, Lu Zhiming, said that he wanted to see you for something. When

the old man heard this, he glanced at Xia Qingqing, and they expected that the police would definitely find him. I just didn't expect it to be quite fast.

He said with a blank face, "Go and let them in." The

old man's performance made Wu Meimei feel as if her grandfather knew that they were coming. She suppressed her anxiety and went out to call the police in.

Xia Aihua sat down opposite the old man and asked tentatively, "Dad, what are the police looking for you for?" The

old man looked at her and sneered, "What did you do?"

Xia Aihua was stunned, and looked at her father's indifferent gaze, just like someone poured a basin of cold water on her head in the cold winter, could it be that what they did was discovered by her father, and then called the police..., she didn't dare to think, "Dad, what do you mean?" I don't understand. The

old man looked at her coldly, making Xia Aihua dare not look at her with a weak heart.

"Dad, why do you look at me like this. The

old man's voice was still as cold as the sub-zero weather outside, "It's okay if you don't understand, you will understand when the police come." At this time, the

door opened, and Wu Meimei walked in with the police.

The old man and Xia Qingqing stood up, and Xia Aihua sat still and didn't move. It's not that she doesn't want to get up, it's that her legs are weak and she can't stand up at all.

Lu Zhiming stretched out his hand, "Old chief, hello." There's really no way to disturb your house on such a good day. Thank you for your understanding. The

old man shook his hand and said, "I also have to thank you for not directly arresting people at my granddaughter's wedding, you have done a good job." Let's go, follow me to the study.

Lu Zhiming smiled and said yes, then glanced at the people around him again, and said to the old man: "Old chief, the people in this room are all staying in the room for the time being and don't go out, I have questions to ask them."

"That's fine. You have all heard it, don't go anywhere. The old man said.

"No problem, we're not going out. Xia Qingqing said.

Lu Zhiming's gaze stopped on Xia Qingqing's face for two seconds, this should be Xia Qingqing, the granddaughter of the old chief. A beautiful girl with clear eyes. Wu Shengli said that the poisonous ginseng was brought by her to harm the old chief, but he didn't believe it. What reason did she have for that?