421-440

☆ 421. Chapter 465: Severing Relations

Chapter

Chapter 465: Breaking Relations

: As soon as the old lady entered the house, her eyes searched for Yang Xiaoyan. His eyes fell on a uniformed policeman with a large-brimmed hat on the couch.

Daughter-in-law Yang Xiao also sat on the sofa with her head down, happy in my heart,

thinking that her brother had called the police for her. said to Zhao Jun: "Child." It has to be your uncle? Today we must send that vicious woman to prison, she is a murderer of her own husband.

Zhao Jun saw that Yang Xiaoyan hated it so much that he was almost paralyzed.

My aunt squeezed her eyes and shed two tears, walked to the living room in three steps and two steps, and began to cry.

"Comrade policeman, you have to call the shots for my son. He was almost murdered by this vicious woman. She's a murderer, you let her go to jail, you can't let her come out and hurt people in this life. Grandma pointed at Yang Xiaoyan.

She hated this woman to death now, if it weren't for her own plan with her son, it would have been successful.

Director Lu was confused by this old woman, why did the thief shout to catch the thief?

The old lady was very disgusted when she looked like this, and said, "You all sit down, Director Lu will administer justice here, and whoever commits a crime will not be able to escape." When

my aunt heard this, she watched Yang Xiaoyan take a bath provocatively, and thought to herself, you just wait to go to jail.

It was very crowded with so many people sitting on the sofa, Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo didn't sit down, they found two stools and put them on the edge of the sofa and sat down.

My aunt and grandmother sat down in the closest place to the old man.

Director Lu spoke, "You said that your son was pushed down by your daughter-in-law. Is there any evidence for this? My

aunt was stunned by his question, and pointed at her son, who was almost paralyzed, "He, he's like this." Is there any more evidence needed?

"We can't just listen to one side of the story. Before you came back, your daughter-in-law said the exact opposite of what you said. It's your son who wants to murder..."Before

he finished speaking, his aunt snatched him up and said, "You can't trust her." She's lying. She is my grandson's mother and my son's daughter-in-law. It was spent money to marry back. Why hurt her for no reason.

I asked my son at the hospital, and he found a hundred yuan in Yang Xiaoyan's bag. I collect the salaries of my son and daughter-in-law. They give me the money on time every month.

My son saw the money and asked her if she had stolen money from my brother's family. Yang Xiaoyan refused to admit that she didn't steal it. She didn't know where the hundred dollars in her bag came from.

The two of them fought in the end over this matter. This bad woman pushed my son downstairs. You say how poisonous her heart is.
Director
Lu's face was very serious, "You are guests at the Xia family." Normal people will not tell their daughter-in-law about stealing money in public when they encounter such a situation. What's more, your daughter-in-law doesn't admit that she took the money at all. And why are you so sure?

I had to pull her to a place as dangerous as the staircase. And then make such a big fuss and humiliate your wife in public? That's a shame for yourself. After all, it's in someone else's home, not your own.

These actions of yours are a bit inexplicable. Director Lu looked at Zhao Jun and asked.

Zhao Jun's face was very swollen, and his mouth was not lightly swollen. drooling without speaking. He wanted to explain, but he couldn't think of a suitable reason to do so.

He could only look at his mother.

The aunt and grandmother received her son's eyes for help, and hurriedly said, "Director Lu has something to ask me." He told me all about it when he was in the hospital. He doesn't have the means to answer your questions right now.
Director
Lu nodded, "Okay, then you can answer my question." "

My son is a man of integrity. It's just a little grumpy. Do things recklessly. If Yang Xiaoyan admits that she took the money. Just give the money back. But she didn't admit it, so she my son and did something you don't understand. Comrade policeman, don't waste time investigating, arrest her back and torture her, she will recruit anything.

Yang Xiaoyan got up from the sofa and said, "You are talking nonsense, this money is used by you to frame me and make me have a conflict with your son." Your son is so good that he has both hands on me.

You kicked me out of the house yesterday at noon. I've heard all the conspiracies you talked about with Zhao Jun in the house. I told them afterwards. What you did later. They watched every move.

It's useless for you to quibble, everyone in this family can testify for me. My

aunt was stunned, and she still underestimated this woman. It turned out that she had heard everything, and even told them. Her heart immediately panicked.

His eyes swept around, except for his son Zhao Jun, who had the same expression as himself. The others looked at her with serious, angry eyes.

In the end, his eyes fell on the old man. He was looking at her with the same gaze.

Her voice trembled and she explained, "Brother, you believe me. How could I possibly do those things? It's all this woman who is framing me and sowing discord between us. You can't fall for her.

"Grandma, don't quibble. We have been involved in every step of your operation. Cooperate with you to place the mahjong table in front of the floor-to-ceiling window farthest from the staircase. Cooperate with you to play mahjong. I work with my mother to act with your son. We also want to confirm that what my cousin told us is true or false.

But you have disappointed us, and we have verified the facts. Xia Qingqing said.

"We didn't do anything, you can't listen to her nonsense. This slut wants to kill me. I'm going to kill you. She stood up angrily and threw herself on Yang Xiaoyan's body. The speed is not at all like a person in his sixties.

The tension between the aunt and Zhao Jun made them reveal their original form.

The old man, who had not spoken, spoke, "Director Lu was called by me. The reason why I didn't go directly to the hospital to arrest people. It's that I still have a little expectation from you. I want to be able to see your remorse, to see your guilt.

It's a pity that you not only have no remorse, but also no guilt, the truth of the matter has been revealed, and you still don't admit it. We brothers and sisters have been brothers and sisters for so many years, and it is only today that I have truly recognized you.

You have carried out a conspiracy with your son to harm my family in disregard of our family affection, and this kind of behavior cannot even be done by animals. That's it, that's the end of the fate between our brothers and sisters. From now on, we have nothing to do with each other. When

my aunt heard this, the old man wanted to cut off relations with her. Hurriedly said: "Brother, I was wrong. I don't know why I'm doing it. Never again. Forgive me. Mom and Dad are gone, if you cut ties with me. I had no choice but to die. Forgive me. "