441-460

☆ 441. Chapter 445: Camellia said something leaking, arousing Old Man Sun's suspicions

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 445 Camellia said that she leaked her mouth, arousing Old Man Sun's suspicion

that although the food on the table was rich, Camellia was tasteless. Xia Qingqing is like a time bomb that may detonate at any time.

If it explodes, she'll be blown to pieces. Never turn over. How can this time bomb be defused, or should it be detonated early? She was lost in thought.

She didn't even hear the old man talking to her. Everyone at the table noticed her abnormality.

Sun Yaozu leaned his elbow against the camellia and said softly, "Nan Yu, what's wrong with you?"

Camellia came back from her thoughts, "What's wrong?"

Old Man

Sun was stunned, the first time he heard her say this kind of accent, Camellia usually spoke Mandarin.

This is obviously the accent of the northerners, and he heard Qingqing talking to her husband at his old comrade-in-arms during the Chinese New Year, and he used this accent. Could it be that she is a northerner? Or is it someone from Qingqingpo's area?

Neither Sun Yaozu nor Mrs. Sun noticed this detail. Even Camellia didn't notice.

"Dad is talking to you. Sun Yaozu said.

Camellia hurriedly smiled and said, "Uncle, I can't drink." I drank a small glass and felt dizzy and confused. What did you tell me?

Old Man

Sun knew that she was talking about excuses, and there was no drunken look on her face. He didn't debunk it either, and said with a smile: "I heard that the TV University in Dongcheng has opened a night school. Now that the college entrance examination has resumed, the country has begun to pay attention to talents. In the future, college students will be the pillars of this country.

I went to night school while I was still young. is also admitted to a university like Qingqing. I'm not afraid of not having a job in the future. Camellia

didn't expect the old man to let her go to night school. She doesn't like to study, otherwise she wouldn't have stopped studying without even finishing junior high school. After so many years in society, she couldn't calm down to learn Xi.

She doesn't have a job now, and since she stepped down from the school's position as an operator, she has been living on Sun Yaozu. So she couldn't refuse, "I didn't finish junior high school, and I don't have a hukou, so I don't know if people will accept me."

"It's okay, I have people I know there, and I can learn Xi without a hukou." There are also courses that specialize in Xi secondary schools. Old Man Sun said.

"Okay. I listen to my uncle. Camellia said obediently.

After eating, Sun Yaozu sent the camellia home.

Camellia, who was sitting in the back seat of the car, was still thinking about Xia Qingqing, speechless all the way.

Sun Yaozu sent the camellia to the dormitory.

He sensed that she was a little abnormal at the dinner table, and asked tentatively, "Nan Yu, do you have something on your mind today?"

Camellia shook her head and forced a smile, "No." What can I do. Maybe it's because I drank two sips of wine. Just get some sleep, you don't have to worry about me.