361-380

☆ 361. Chapter 365: Finally Divorced

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 365 Finally divorced The

good news she said, Xia Qingqing and her grandmother can also guess it.

Wang Yan brought a bulging cloth bag from the back seat of the car and handed it to Xia Qingqing.

"Godmother, did you bring me something back? Xia Qingqing happily looked at what was in the bag.

"It's not just yours in it, but also your aunt.

Xia Qingqing actually saw a box of chocolates from inside. The tin box on the package is written in a foreign language. This surprised her.

It seems that there is no imported food in this era. She has also been to a lot of supply and marketing cooperatives in the shopping mall, and she has never seen one selling this.

"Godmother, where did you get this chocolate?

Wang Yan was surprised, "Do you know this is chocolate?"

Xia Qingqing smiled and nodded, "I've eaten it." "

This was brought to her by a relative of my colleague from abroad. She gave me a box. I didn't want to eat it, so I'll bring it to you to taste.

"It's just a box, and you're still thinking about us. The old lady said with a smile.

"I'd like to share it with you. There are also two cans of milk powder in it, which are also very nutritious. My parents used to drink it. It's not easy to buy, I bought it because I had a relationship. The taste is milky and delicious. Much better than malt cream. Wait a minute, make a drink, and try it. "

Wang Yan, don't be polite when you come to the house, you spent a lot of money." The old lady said.

"It's not much, isn't it just to keep the money to spend? Besides, it didn't spend on outsiders. The

old lady was glad to hear her say this, she didn't think of them as outsiders. Then she and her son will be able to do nothing.

Sitting on the old lady's kang, she took out two pairs of mille-feuille cloth shoes made for Wang Yan, one black and one gray.

Wang Yan likes it very much, and it is just right to wear it on her feet.

"Auntie, your hands are so skillful. How do you know my yardage? The

old lady smiled and said, "I have made shoes all my life, and I can look at the size of my feet." I never asked her size to make shoes for Qingqing. Don't believe you ask her.

Xia Qingqing nodded, "That's right, every pair of my shoes fits perfectly." Grandma is a fiery eye. "

Auntie, you're amazing. "

Hahaha, it's nothing.

Xia Qingqing opened the iron box of chocolates, and there were nine chocolates the size of small eggs wrapped in golden tin foil.

She took out one from it and gave it to her grandmother, and then took out another one to Wang Yan, "Milk, godmother, what do you taste?"

"How do you eat this?" Do you want to peel off this golden layer of paper? Grandma asked curiously.

"Yes, the top layer is gold foil. It's chocolate in it. Xia Qingqing had already peeled off the gold foil.

The old lady also peeled off the gold leaf, put it on her nose and smelled it, "There is a little fragrance, can it be delicious?" The color is like a lump of dirt. "