61-70

☆ 61. Chapter 65: The Wild Persimmon Tree

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 65 The Wild Persimmon Tree

He quickly found a few suitable locations and put away the hunting tools. I wanted to go back the same way, but I unexpectedly saw two wild persimmon trees full of fruits on the mountainside.

As if he had discovered a new world, he picked up his machete and drove up the hillside.

In this era, materials are scarce, and fruits are even more uncommon, and money can't buy them, let alone eat them.

He wants to pick these persimmons back and give them to Qingqing to eat.

It took me a while to get under the persimmon tree, and I was full of excitement. It's strange that he walked so many roads, opening roads and climbing mountains. He didn't even feel tired.

After thinking about it, a smile appeared on his face. This is all the credit of Qingqing. Since the relationship between the two was confirmed, his daily life has been rushing, and his health is getting better and better. Even more than the state of training in the army before the injury.

That's the power of love.

The persimmon tree is very thick, about three meters in height. The leaves were sparsely pulled off the ground. The trees are full of red persimmons that look like small lanterns.

Another persimmon tree is still on top, four or five meters away from this one.

He doesn't have to climb a tree when he's tall, he can reach a persimmon with his hand. He picked and picked a lot of ripe persimmons. Take one and peel off the skin on it, and then suck it whole into your mouth, which is sweet and delicious. He put the persimmon he had picked in the pocket where he had just carried the hunting tools.

It's inconvenient today, and it's easy to squeeze it out if you pick it up too much and put it in your pocket.

Wait for tomorrow to enter the mountain, and bring Qingqing to pick it up. He carefully carried his pocket in his hand. I'm afraid that my back will be crushed on my body.

I didn't touch anything along the way, and I went out of the mountain smoothly.

Xia Qingqing, who was sitting on the rock waiting for Li Weiguo, was a little anxious. Li Weiguo has been in the mountains for a long time. It's starting to get dark, too. There was also a small north wind blowing.

Not to mention that it was almost two hours into the mountain.

She was wondering if she should let Ahri go in with her to find him.

Li Weiguo came out of it.

She happily jumped off the rock and greeted her.

"Weiguo, why have you been in for so long. I'm scared to death.

Li Weiguo smiled and said to her mysteriously: "I'm going to get you something to eat?" Come and see what it is?

Xia Qingqing looked at the things in his pocket suspiciously. Surprise shouted: "Persimmon." Where did you get that? Is there a persimmon tree in this mountain?

"This is a wild persimmon, which is not big. I found two trees full of persimmons. I've picked some and brought them over for you to taste. Tomorrow we will come in with a basket and pick all the ripe persimmons on it. A piece is sold to the money boss. Li Weiguo said.

Xia Qingqing nodded in agreement.

She hadn't eaten this fruit for a long time, and when she peeled off the skin, the tender flesh was exposed. The juice ran down his hands.