81-90

☆ 81. Chapter 85: Old Diao Po is scared

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 85: Old Diao Po was

scared, "Impossible, I don't believe it." "

What Tsui Shan said is true. She is indeed different from normal people. A few days ago, the team was digging potato seedlings. There is more than one acre of land in three ridges per person. The fastest man in the village also takes a day and a half to finish. It took her less than a day to finish the three ridges. In the end, the potato seedlings were pulled to the ground in two trips. Yu Cuiping said.

The old woman still couldn't believe it, "How can this be?" How could she be so thin?

"There have long been rumors in our village that she is evil. She once fell into the river at the head of the village, was rescued by Li Weiguo, and then her whole personality changed.

"The river is not clean, and people who go to bathe in the river often drown in the summer. It's really possible for you to say that. No wonder I think it's a little weird when I see her, she always smiles. The old woman was a little apprehensive.

All eyes were on the house, and it was already dark. A strong smell of meat fills the air.

Several people swallowed in unison.

The two children tugged at Yu Cuiping's clothes, "Auntie, I want to eat meat." The old woman glanced at the two girls, "The

little girl knows how to eat." Both

girls were afraid of her, and suddenly stopped squeaking.

"We don't have anything to eat here, and we won't last long. Cuishan, Cuiping, we have always been provided with Daxian at home, even if that Xia Qingqing has something on him, we are not afraid. "

You two go together, and they make a bowl for each person." The old woman said.

Yu Cuishan's neck shrank back, "Let my sister go." At least that Xia Zhiqing wouldn't do anything to her. I'm going to go over and she breaks my hand again, what should I do? The

old woman felt that what her son said was right, and looked at Yu Cuiping, "Or you can go."

"I'm not going, Cuishan is afraid that Xia Zhiqing will beat him." I'm also afraid that Li Weiguo will beat me. Cui Ping didn't want to go.

The old woman glared angrily, "If you don't go, you're hungry tonight?"

"Hungry, hungry. Anyway, it's only two meals when I'm at home. Tomorrow I will go to the village chief's house to get Li Weiguo's grain back. If he doesn't give it, we'll go to the captain's house for dinner. Otherwise, I'll go to the commune and sue him," Yu Cuishan said.

"That captain and Li Weiguo are in the same group, without his backing, their family would not dare to do this with us. Tomorrow, if he doesn't give him food, you will take your sister to the commune to complain. They don't want to take the money, and they don't want to force us out like this. Just bear with it tonight. You don't feel hungry when you sleep. The old woman said.

Cuiping put the two children to bed and went to live in a side room in Cuishan. Yu Cuiping wanted to take advantage of the darkness to go to Li Dashan's house to see her son Li Xiang.

was scolded by the old lady, "What are you going to do to see him?" Let him raise your child without you having to worry about it. If you go to see him, what if he wants to go with you? I can find a good partner after I look for a partner by myself. You can only find a widower like Li Dashan with a drag oil bottle. Yu