101-110

☆ 101. Chapter 105: Eavesdropping

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 105: Eavesdropping

" She really dared to think about it. She has eaten and used what she has eaten at home all these years. Even her daughter is kept at home. Now I think about my family's possessions. When I'm a vegetarian? What did your grandparents say to her? Lin Juan asked.

Grandpa rejected her on the spot, saying that she was already married and should not worry about her mother's property. Grandma has the same attitude as grandpa. That's why she's not happy today.

"Grandparents did the right thing, if she was talking to me about this, I would have calculated with her the money she had borrowed from our family over the years, and I would have remembered all of it. She's going to have to give it back to me. Lin Juan thought that Aihua had been in and out of their house in the summer over the years, and he didn't treat himself as an outsider. She hated her for a long time.

If it weren't for the special official position of the man Xia Aijun who was afraid of affecting him, his father-in-law and mother-in-law would have always been on her side. She had already turned against her.

"Our family is just too good for her, and her appetite has grown. Their family is staring at our house, and they won't be willing to get what they want. My aunt can't hold back her words in her heart. That Wu Meimei has a sweet mouth on the surface and a dark heart in her heart. Be wary of her. And that Wu Shengli is not a good thing either. "

I know that girl has had a bad stomach since she was a child, and she has pretended to be weak since she was a child, which has made you suffer a lot of grievances. I'm going to talk to him about it when your dad comes back. Lin Juan said.

"They have to be given a damn and keep their distance from them. Otherwise, there will be trouble in the future. "

yes, I see. Qingqing, I noticed that you have changed this time. Lin Juan looked at her daughter and said.

Xia Qingqing touched his face and said with a smile: "Where has it changed?" Is it getting ugly or good-looking?

Lin Juan also smiled, "You are still as good-looking as ever." I can't tell where you've changed. I feel that you have suddenly changed from a simple and kind little girl to a big girl with her own ideas.

"Mom, I'll be nineteen years old after the New Year, and I'm already a big girl. "How would my mother know what she had gone through to get to where she is today?

Lin Juan looked at her grown daughter and thought that she would soon leave her and suffer in the countryside thousands of miles away. It was not a taste in his heart, and he reached out and hugged her into his arms, "Mom, I really can't bear to marry you." I can't bear to let you leave this home. Smelling

the unique smell of her mother, she felt very relieved, "Mom, it's not like I'm not coming back." I still have a year and a half to finish my career as an educated youth. You can come back anytime, anywhere. Didn't Wei Guo say that when the time comes, we will come back and buy a house, and we can reunite in the future. I will never leave you for the rest of my life.

Lin Juan kissed her on the forehead and sighed, "Well, mom will wait for you to come back."

At this time, my grandmother walked in, and she smiled and said, "You went back to cut in line, and the hearts of our whole family were shaken." You girl left on her own, and I don't know how long it took for our family to recover. The

mother and daughter who were hugging each other saw the old lady come in and let go of the hug.

"Grandma. "