401-420

☆ 400. Chapter 404: My aunt came to visit

Chapter

Chapter 404: Aunt and Grandma Came to Visit

In the face of such a cute cutie, Xia Aiguo had no power to parry.

He gave her the brush in his hand, the brush was a bit big, and Caizhi's hand was too small for her to hold at all. I took it a few times and it fell to the ground.

"Look, I said you're too young to do this job. After we pick it, we will grow up and have strength. Leave all the work of brushing couplets to you, okay? Xia Aiguo said patiently.

Cai Zhi couldn't hold it a few times, and he didn't have the heart to play. He nodded with wide eyes and said obediently, "Okay." It's too small, and when you grow up, you'll have the strength. "

Okay, we can't let grandpa hold it. Grandpa also has to paste couplets, and set off firecrackers after pasting couplets. After setting off the firecrackers, you can eat. Xia Qingqing said softly.

Caizhi looked at his grandfather, "Grandpa, Caizhi doesn't want you to hold it, you can work."

Xia Aiguo put her on the ground, "Go to the room with my mother and brother, it's too cold outside."

"It's not cold, it's not cold, my brother and I still have to watch firecrackers. "The way of picking.

The two children were running around the yard, sweating profusely from the heat. Masapo came over and asked his mother to undress him. Caizhi was just like him, his hair was wet.

"If you sweat and can't take off your clothes, you'll catch a cold. Come here, mom will unbutton two buttons for you to dissipate heat. Xia Qingqing unbuttoned the two buttons at their collars.

"Mom, I'm still hot. I'm going to take off my padded jacket. Caizhi pouted.

"Then go back to your room with your mother. The room is warm enough to take off the padded jacket. Xia Qingqing said with a straight face.

"Let's stop undressing, let's play with my brother for a while and then go back to the room. After Caizhi finished speaking, he pulled Zhengpu and ran away.

Xia Aiguo smiled and said, "What a clever ghost." "

Put up the couplet and the curtain. Li Weiguo put the firecrackers outside the courtyard, and they were more than ten meters long.

The whole family came out and stood at the gate.

The old lady covered Caizhi's ears, and Xia Aiguo covered Zhengpu's ears.

Lin Juan was pregnant and couldn't hear the huge explosion of firecrackers. She was afraid of startling the child in her belly.

Xia Qingqing has been afraid of firecrackers since she was a child, and she can't stand the explosion of firecrackers. She was now covering her ears behind the door.

Looking at the firecrackers more than ten meters away, one by one exploded a smell of explosives.

It only took a dozen seconds for the firecracker to blow up.

The sound of other firecrackers continued, crackling and exploding.

The old man smiled and said, "After the firecrackers are over, go back to eat." The

family happily returned to the dinner table.

Caizhi sat on his mother's lap. On the lap of the old lady Zhengura.

The old lady specially made them an easy-to-digest, chicken breast chopped chicken puree mixed with a little starch to make chicken meatballs.

In the same way, there are fish meatballs and beef meatballs. Made a bowl of meatball soup.

Both children are very fond of eating, a little bit of rice, a bowl of meatball soup. Eat cleanly.

Cai Zhi still said unsatisfactorily: "Grandma's cooking is so delicious." It's even better than my mother's cooking.

Masaura nodded in agreement. He looked up and said to the old lady, "Grandma, will you have it tomorrow?"

"If you like to eat, grandma will make it for you." The old lady said gently.

"Thank you, grandma. Zhengpu said politely.

Cai Zhi also followed, "Thank you, grandma." The

old lady's eyes were smiling, there was such a well-behaved and cute little baby, no matter how troublesome she was, she would be happy.

Sake was prepared on the table. Except for Lin Juan, they all drank a little. Everyone talked and chatted together, so it was not lively.

After everyone had eaten and drunk enough, more than an hour had passed. All three men drank a little high.

Xia Qingqing took out the prepared spiritual spring water and poured a glass for each of them.

Everyone saw that the water was cold, and they wanted hot water.

Li Weiguo knew that this was spiritual spring water, so he took it and drank it in one go. "This is not ordinary cold water. Drinking it is good for your health.
After
hearing Li Weiguo say this, everyone also drank the water in the cup.

When the wine is high, you will have a feeling of staring and fluttering. At the same time, I feel uncomfortable.

After drinking cold water, the person suddenly sobered up. Everyone feels that way.

"Qingqing, is there anything in this water? Why are people so energetic after drinking? The old man asked curiously.

"There are vitamins in it, which can supplement the body's nutrition. If you don't have energy, you can be very energetic if you drink a little.

"That's right. What are vitamins? The old lady asked curiously, she had never heard of this before.

"Vitamins are trace elements that replenish our body's energy. Xia Qingqing explained.

The old lady didn't understand it either, knowing that it was a good thing.

After eating, everyone went out for a stroll and met the neighbors who came out to wander around the compound.

Everyone saw that Xia Qingqing's children were only fifteen months old, not only taller than ordinary children, but also walking steadily and speaking very neatly. It doesn't look like such a young child at all. I don't know that some people believe it when they are three or four years old.

Caizhi's mouth is sweet, and everyone is very rare to her, this hug and that hug, and kiss her face. I was annoyed by Caizhidu, and I took Xia Qingqing's hand to go home.

The two children were going home, and the adults stood for a while and followed suit. Besides, taking them out to play, Cai Zhi is not happy at all.

On the second day of the Lunar New Year, a relative came to interview. It was Grandpa's sister who brought her family to come over to pay New Year's greetings to them.

Xia Qingqing called her aunt. Her aunt and grandmother also came with her son Zhao Jun, daughter-in-law and a teenage boy Huihui.

My aunt and grandmother are married a little far away and are not in S City. She married in the city next door, and she is also a dual-income family in the city.

My aunt and grandmother are much younger than my grandfather. Grandpa is seventy-three years old. My aunt and grandmother were ten years younger than my grandfather.

Grandpa's mother died early, and this aunt and grandfather are half-siblings. Grandpa didn't treat her as an outsider, and always treated her as a sister.

They were far away, and although they did not come often, they often exchanged letters. When they come to ask for help when something happens, grandpa will help.

Xia Qingqing also had a good impression of her, and she hugged herself when she was a child.

As long as she comes, Zhao Jun will always be brought with her. So Xia Qingqing also knows him.

Everyone sat on the sofa in the living room talking and chatting.

Caizhi and Zhengpu took out their toys and played with their aunt's grandson Huihui。

The sofa was not enough to sit, so Xia Qingqing let the child play on the sofa in front of the floor-to-ceiling window. The children were all in her sight, and it didn't affect everyone talking together.

Probably because it is uncommon, my aunt's son and daughter-in-law look a little reserved.

My aunt and grandmother took Xia Qingqing's hand as soon as she came in, "We originally wanted to go when you gave birth." Your grandfather said it was too far away and inconvenient, so he didn't let us go. I received a letter from your grandfather saying that you are coming back for the holidays this year. I'll bring your cousin, aunt, and cousin over to have a look. "

Thank you, Auntie, for your concern. "