161-170

☆ 161. Chapter 165: Easy to resolve for Li Weiguo

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 165 Easily Resolve

for Li Weiguo The police took it in his hand and looked at it, "Do you know that he knows the salesperson who sold his gloves?"

Xia Qingqing shook her head, "I don't know, I haven't heard him say it."

"How do you usually have a good relationship?

Xia Qingqing wanted to be angry when they asked, "We just got married, and we have a good relationship." What do you want to do, you ask? You're going to tell what's going on, aren't you? "

Someone saw Li Weiguo and the deceased coming out of the supply and marketing cooperatives at around six o'clock, still holding red gloves in their hands. The deceased also wore red gloves on his hands. I just took a look and the gloves are made of the same material.

"What does that mean? He was going to the supply and marketing cooperatives to buy gloves, and it was normal for him to meet the salesperson.

Red gloves are something sold in the supply and marketing cooperative, and anyone can buy it. He arrived home at about half-past six. We had a guest at home last night. It didn't end until half past seven. Then we went to bed. He left this morning. So, the death of the deceased has nothing to do with him. Xia Qingqing said.

Xia Qingqing's words are reasonable.

The villagers who watched the excitement also spoke for Li Weiguo.

"Wei Guo was a soldier, we grew up watching him, I can guarantee that it has nothing to do with him. "

Yes, yes, our whole village can guarantee him. "

Well, we've written it down. We don't let a bad guy go, and we don't blame a good guy. Rest assured, we're just doing a routine checkout. Then

he looked at Xia Qingqing and said, "Where do the two people who had dinner with you last night live?" What's your name? "

Li Chengcai and Hu Xiaomei. Li Chengcai is a villager in our village. Hu Xiaomei is the educated youth of our educated youth point. The

policeman took the pen and wrote them down one by one, "Okay, wait for Li Weiguo to come back." We hope you will take the initiative to contact us.

Xia Qingqing nodded, "No problem." I'll let him go when he comes back.

"And when will he be back?"

"About the tenth. "

Then this glove is for you, let's go to Li Chengcai and Hu Xiaomei." The police gave the gloves to Xia Qingqing.

She sent the police to the gate, but she didn't follow her to avoid suspicion.

The villagers who watched the excitement took the initiative to guide the way and help take the police to the house of the second stunned man.

Of course, the final result was the same as what Xia Qingqing said.

Then I went to the Zhiqing Point and got the same answer.

I thought I was happy that I had found a clue and the case would be solved soon, but I didn't expect it to be a mess.

Li Weiguo is now in the field, and they have no way to directly contact him to understand the situation, and there are still four days left from the 6th to the 10th of today's lunar month.

They had no choice but to go back with the information they had found.

Grandma asked worriedly: "Qingqing, you said that Weiguo will be fine, right?"