341-360

☆ 341. 第345章 请吃饭

字体 记录

上一章 目录 下一章

Chapter 345: Please Eat

, Xia Qingqing pulled Hu Xiaomei to sit down, "You're welcome." Which of us is with whom. It's not all for you, either. I was pregnant and greedy, so I wanted to eat pork and beef. When you come to eat today, Wei Guo will buy more. Don't be burdened.

This dish is all made by grandma and Wei Guo, how do you taste it? Xia Qingqing sandwiched a piece of braised pork and put it in her bowl.

Hu Xiaomei knows Xia Qingqing, and she said this to prevent her from having a psychological burden. Since she came to Shangpo Village to meet Xia Qingqing, she has been a warm-hearted girl.

She never looked down on people because of her good family conditions. On the contrary, she has a soft and delicate heart. Will think about others. It doesn't embarrass people when you help them. For educated youths with poor family conditions, she never hesitates to help as much as she can.

She asked herself to come over with Chengcai to eat just so that she could have a good meal. She knows all of this. She was grateful to her from the bottom of her heart. Xia Qingqing is her relative.

If one day Xia Qingqing encounters difficulties and needs herself, she will not hesitate to give her life, she is willing.

"Eat. Xia Qingqing looked at her with a smile and urged.

Hu Xiaomei stuffed the meat into her mouth, and her mouth was full of oil, and the fragrance was satisfying.

"What's going on? Does it smell good?

Hu Xiaomei smiled and nodded, "Fragrant, really fragrant."

"Then you eat hard. Eat less and eat more.

Hu Xiaomei nodded.

Xia Qingqing saw that she ate less and knew that she was embarrassed. She took the initiative to pick up vegetables for her and piled a hill in the rice bowl.

Li Weiguo chatted with Li Chengcai, and Li Chengcai was very interested in Li Weiguo's work as a policeman on the train and asked him a lot of questions. Li Weiguo patiently told him, and he was envious when he listened.

I only blame myself for not choosing to be a soldier because of my mother's eye problems. Instead, he stayed at home and took care of his mother. Missed this opportunity to get ahead.

Even before finishing junior high school, he picked up the burden of the family. After school, I went to work in the team to earn a share.

Li Chengcai is still good, and his mother still let him study.

More than half of the people in the village his age had never been to school.

Xia Qingqing also had a set Xi of learning materials in her hand, and she originally wanted to give it to Hu Xiaomei. Seeing that Li Chengcai was so self-motivated, he felt that the two of them could use the same set of textbooks to learn and Xi.

Xia Qingqing told them about self-study, telling them that she was studying on her own with Li Weiguo and Lili. She also had a set of high school Xi textbooks in her hand and asked her if she wanted to study on her own.

"What's the use of self-study? Now I don't go to college. These things in books are not used in reality. Hu Xiaomei said.

Most people think this way. If she hadn't been reborn and knew what would happen in the future, she wouldn't have picked up the textbook again.