41-50

☆ 41. Chapter 44: Into Space

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 44 Entering the Space

, the educated youths at the Educated Youth Point finally slept a lot. The task of harvesting the potatoes is over.

Take a day off today to refresh yourself.

Starting tomorrow, they will be preparing the land to grow wheat.

Xia Qingqing didn't want to waste time on the bed, yesterday Li Weiguo renovated the house, which made the educated youths very moved, saying that if he didn't go to work today, he would invite Li Weiguo to come over for a meal.

I don't know what to eat when I think about it, and they don't have anything here except for the flour that Wang Hongmei brought back from the township two days ago. Everyone discussed their plans to make dumplings.

Everyone pooled together a dollar of meat tickets to Wang Hongmei, and Hu Xiaomei will go to the township tomorrow. Ask her if she is going.

She said that she went to the back mountain to dig wild vegetables, and Hu Xiaomei and Wang Hongmei went to the township to buy pork.

Pork costs four cents a pound, and one dollar can buy two and a half pounds of pork. It is enough to make dumplings.

Everyone's living conditions are not good, and they can save money by having meat tickets in their hands.

Luo Juan didn't want to issue a meat ticket, but she wanted to eat meat-filled dumplings. So, she went out with everyone.

After Xia Qingqing got up, Wang Hongmei and Hu Xiaomei also got up. They finished washing.

Xia Qingqing went to the back mountain to dig wild vegetables.

The two of them went to the street to buy meat.

Xia Qingqing carried the basket and walked out of the gate of the Zhiqing Point with them.

Parted at the intersection.

Xia Qingqing walked to the back mountain alone.

November in the north is already cold, although the lunar calendar is not yet October. In previous years, it was already snowing at this time.

Although the sky was clear today, the whistling little north wind blew on the face and became numb after a while.

I didn't see anyone on the road, and I didn't meet anyone going up the mountain to dig wild vegetables. Maybe it's because today is off, and everyone sleeps at home.

After walking for a long time, I came to the back mountain, and after seeing that there was no one around, I entered the space with my mind.

Ahri turned into a little farmer, and golden wheat grew in the clearing where the wheat was planted, and the grains were full.

And in Shangpo Village, just outside the space, the wheat harvest is very low. An acre of land can harvest three or four hundred catties, which is considered a high yield.

However, when there are some natural disasters and pests, the crops will be lost.

She suddenly remembered that it seemed that in this year, the wheat grains planted in the insect-plagued village were not harvested, and the public grain was not handed over that time.

The whole township has had a very hard year, and the grass roots in the fields have been picked up and eaten.

The potato seedlings are also chopped and boiled and eaten. Almost everything that could satisfy the hunger was brought and eaten.