Authors Note

Yes, greetings there and as you know I am the Infamous Norman Salazar, the mastermind behind my stories and I have rather decided to take the time and greet you personally. And Introduce you to the Sequel of The Dangerous Gentleman. The Captured Past, now with that out of the way, involving this story you are going to witness the resolution of feud. If you had not read the first novel, I do recommend it because this story will carry over some of the drama. Now with the return of one of the Towns most hated families.

It will be the determination of one woman to clear her families name and end the rivalry that had started it all within the town. This Journey is not going to be one for the fainthearted or the weak-minded, but when everything seems to go wrong. She ends up meeting the one guy that she should have never met, the son of her families rival. Only then can the family feud be resolved, but can she keep her cool or will she be the victim like everyone else. Her story is about to be told, and the changes that she makes will forever change her life.

Now with that out of the way, we shall now meet the main protagonists of this story.

Sierra Anderson

Sierra Anderson is the daughter of Autumn Anderson, the younger sister out of the nine siblings and the only one in the family to be pacifistic throughout the troubles. Despite her having her own Mexican heritage, the town of Oak Heart still won't be kind to her. They still haven't moved on from the troubles and trauma that the family had caused. Some of them might want to take it out on the family still since that is damage that was not healed. Her time back in her hometown will be one of the greatest challenges that she'll ever face.

 Her time back in her hometown will be one of the greatest challenges that she'll ever face

Justin Underwood

Justin Underwood is the eldest son out of the four children that Amethyst and Romeo had over the course of time, he is one of the more popular guys around the school. Due to his time in the Football team, however he is quite aware of his families history. And the history of the Anderson family, however that is all about to change when he meets Sierra. Can he uphold his family's reputation or will he destroy everything and pursue his interest in Sierra. It seems like this new student will be his ultimate challenge.

Now with that out of the way, We can finally begin with the story

Now with that out of the way, We can finally begin with the story. And before you ask, there won't be really any major secondary protagonists. Besides from Amethyst and Romeo but you already know what they look like from the first Novel.