Chapter XXI | Crowning at the halftime

As the game had gone one, Justin and his team were able to score points that they truly were going to need and this really had gotten the other school angry at them. Now it was really game one because the other side was not going to be playing fair anytime soon. And it was because of this, that they started to get up in the points, they were utilizing some dirty tricks. Of course the other coach was completely fine with it meanwhile Justin's coach was getting irritated.

Sierra was getting nervous now, however her own Captain said "Relax Sierra, trust me it only proves how desperate their team is against ours". Kaitlyn shouted "You're gonna lose everything tonight" the Captain said "Alright time to pull out the secret weapon". The Captain then said "Alright team, time to do the powerbomb" which Sierra said "Wait hold on". The Captain stated "yeah that's right we're going with your plan, it's the only thing we got now".

Sierra was sort of nervous since she wasn't expecting them to actually go through with her suggestion until now she said "Yea alright I got it under control". And all the Captain told her "Sierra, remember... Focus, ignore what they have to say or do". Sierra nodded and she said "Alright, let's get this over with" meanwhile on the other side. Kaitlyn was watching their team, she was questioning what they were doing now.

However as their plan was going together, Kaitlyn said "Oh she is not" one of the ones on her own team said "Oh they are doing it". Once their rivaling team completed their own routine, Kaitlyn said "Don't we have something that'll combat that". And their captain "Nah there ain't anything that'll be able to compete against that routine". Kaitlyn groaned and she said "Ugh I fucking hate City people, they always think they are so perfect".

While the game was going on, it seemed like things were going unfavorably for the rivaling school, Justin and his team were up by ten points, but that didn't matter now. Now it was around the half-time mark, which Justin went to the sides to rehydrate. While their own school band did their own routine, it was coming to the moment that it was bound for. One of the officials for the school's student government came out onto the field finally.

Well actually it was four of the officials two of them were holding the crowns and such, which Justin was watching and he said "Ah seems like it's time for them to reveal". Sierra nodded before she said "I doubt that we've made anything". She added "I mean the past few weeks have been hell and I've been" and Justin replied "Babe, anything is possible". The two stood together, to which the person said "Alright, Oak Heart High now it is time to announce".

The person added "It's time to announce who is the Homecoming King and Queen" and the person had opened the envelope and then they said "It was a tight call for the voting". They then said "the chosen King and Queen is, Justin Underwood and Sierra Anderson". Sierra was completely shocked by this now and she didn't understand anything. Justin was genuinely impressed that people actually voted for them despite their complications.

Justin then said "Come on darling" and he walked off onto the field with his girlfriend, which the two seemed to be quite the star attraction. Although what they were not expecting was to have their photo taken after they were crowned. They didn't think it was bad to have their photo taken, however they didn't realize it would be in the state news. Because the prison's also got the news papers and that was bad because, Autumn's brothers were in prison.

Justin had looked around before Sierra said to him "You better make me feel like the only girl in the world" which Justin replied "I've been doing that since we got together". Sierra stated "I meant during the dance" and Justin replied "Ah well I'll achieve that". Justin held her close to him, before he said "You just gotta keep one promise for me". Sierra replied "What's that, Justin" and he stated "You ain't leavin' me anytime soon".

Sierra looked at him confused and she said "Why do you say that? You're afraid that I am" and Justin replied "Nah, I just have something planned". Sierra replied "What do you have planned" and Justin stated "It's a surprise Sierra, plus I don't like ruining surprises". Sierra seems frustrated now because she hated surprises mainly because she was impatient. She just wanted him to confess everything right now but she also knew acting like a brat wouldn't help.

However sometimes acting like a brat is all she needed, and all she did was cross her arms now and pout but Justin said "Actin like a brat won't make it come faster". He added "In fact I prefer my women to be more bratty, it's more fun to put them in their place". He winked at her and Sierra just blushed darkly now at his statement. Sierra said "Still tell me what you have in mind" and Justin replied "It's a surprise darling, but trust me you'll love why it is".

Sierra whined now which Justin stated "Hey now, no whining unless you prepare for the consequences later" and Sierra replied "what do you mean by consequences". Justin smirked before he said "You'll find out later, but your legs will be weak when i'm done". Sierra went dead quiet now since she now knew what he meant by the consequences. As they were walking back to their own side, they really weren't expecting to be crowned the king and queen.

However he had nothing against it, while for Sierra, this was her own way of showing to people that she obviously wasn't the person that she is accused of being. Sierra was not the woman they had thought of her to be, she wasn't like her uncles. Her mother wasn't like her brother's, obviously they were the only hope the family had to clear the name. However for Justin, he knew the only way that their family name could be cleared.

Now the only thing remained, finishing the game and then getting ready for the dance tomorrow night.