Chapter XVII | Getting the work done

It was a long night and well now both Justin and Sierra were emerging from the room from their own intimate moment together which Sierra said "Man I have no idea". Justin chuckled as they were walking down the steps, he just gave her a smack on the ass. Sierra jumped a bit rather surprised and she said "Don't do that... unless you plan on taking me upstairs again". Justin smirked a bit before he said "Don't threaten me with a good time darling".

The two then walked into the kitchen where he noticed his Cousin was watching a movie and Justin said "Ah sorry Carrie if we disturbed you". Carrie then said "Hm, oh I didn't really notice you guys came downstairs" and Justin nodded a bit. Meanwhile Justin had opened up a cupboard now and he made him and Sierra a drink now. He said "Some Whiskey on the rocks, something to help with the mood" he chuckled a bit now.

Carrie stated "Y'know if your father was here and he knew that you were giving her alcohol" and Sierra said "I know he'd give some speech on how I'm not allowed". Carrie said "Nah, what I was gonna say is that, whatever happens, she stays here for the night". Sierra replied "I ain't going home anytime soon, my uh... mother doesn't know I spent the night here". Carrie chuckled now and she said "Ah damn, you're just like me Sierra".

Sierra then said "Speaking of which about those piercings" Carrie replied "Ah you want them now" and Sierra stated "might as well do them when I'm drunk". Carrie nodded and she said "Well let me go and get my stuff from the guest bedroom". Carrie went upstairs meanwhile Justin said "I hope she doesn't notice the marks" and Sierra chuckled a bit. Sierra replied "Nah darling, I wanted those marks so I have something to remind myself of you".

Justin chuckled a bit as he held her, when Carrie came back down with her equipment and she said "Alright well let me fix the couch a bit and I can get to work". Carrie went to work on prepping the couch while Justin chuckled a bit as he continued to mess with Sierra. Carrie stated "Justin, please let me be able to do my work then you can be all handsy with her". Sierra chuckled a bit while she kissed him now before she said "I love you".

Justin replied "I love you too babe" and he held her, when Carrie stated "Alright Sierra I'm ready to get to work just... You know what you have to do now". Sierra chuckled as she took her shirt off, which Carrie realized it was one of Justin's shirts now. Well Sierra didn't even bother putting her bra back on because she was gonna take it off again anyways. Carrie saw her in the light now, all she said was "Jesus Christ Justin, you really did a number on her".

Justin chuckled a bit now before he said "I gotta make my presence known with her" and he added "why not add some marks of mine all over her body". Carrie stated "Well you've certainly left bite marks across her body, I don't know how she is fine with it". Sierra replied "Well Carrie, I am fine with him leaving the marks on me cause it makes me feel special". Carrie nodded and she said "Well okay then well I'll still get to work then".

Sierra was relaxing on the couch as she continued to drink her glass of alcohol, which Carrie stated "Well now Sierra it may just hurt" and Sierra replied "Just do it". Carrie poked her left nipple, and then she grabbed the stainless steel rod that she was gonna put through. Once she got the bar through the hole, grabbed a ball piece and added it to the other side. She said "First one down and I'll need you to switch sides on the couch".

Sierra sighed a bit and she only turned around on the couch now so that Carrie had a better access to the other one, and Carrie had repeated the same process. Now before all of you question, yes Carrie did use an alcohol swab to sterilize the area. Obviously she would do that because that's how one gets an infection if you don't sterilize the spot. Sierra continued to drink the alcohol because she needed the drink now.

Once she was done, Carrie then said "Alright Sierra, the piercings are done just note that the same procedures come with any other piercing". And Sierra nodded before she said "these aren't the first time I had piercings like these, I used to have them back home". She added "But my friends stole them so... the wounds sort of rehealed". Carrie nodded a bit before she said "Alright well since I'm done, if you don't mind, I'm heading to my quarters".

Sierra nodded a bit now and Carrie went with her equipment and retreated back upstairs and Justin said "So how'd you feel" and Sierra replied "It's gonna be a bit". She added "It's been awhile since I've had my nipples pierced so I have to get back to the sensation". Justin nodded a bit before he gave her his shirt now and he said "Might as well put it on, just incase". Sierra chuckled and she did so before she said "I know you don't want anyone else to see me".

Justin chuckled and he said "Hey now... it's one thing for Carrie but in regards to another male, I swear I'd kill the motherfucker who checks you out". Sierra replied "Same for whatever woman decides to flirt with you" Justin chuckled a bit before he said "Fair enough darling". He added "but then again, would that mean yourself since you come at me sometimes". Sierra replied "I'm excluded from the equation, I get to do whatever cause I'm the motherfucking princess". 

Justin then said "Anyways actually in other regards, we still have a lot of things to do tonight possibly" and Sierra replied "What do you mean?". She added "I mean most places are like closed and such" Justin chuckled and he said "Yea but I meant we can just go outside". He added "I mean, just look up at the stars, we live on a ranch like". Sierra rolled her eyes before she said "I just wanna lay here on the couch instead".

Justin chuckled as he went and laid down with her and he placed his arm around her before he said "Alright I suppose I can work with this as well" and he kissed her. Sierra just kissed him back and she said "Me too" and she snuggled close to him now. Hopefully tomorrow will become a better day than how it was today, despite them having their own fun.