6: Consider it, Y/N!

After your encounter with the mischievous clown in the elevator and watched the battle of nen users in the 200th floor of the Heaven's Arena you were already bored and decided to go back to Kukuroo Mountain.

You spent the whole night and day watching fights in the Arena as you were tempted to join.

When you arrived in the Mansion, it was dinner time and you didn't bothered joining the Zoldycks. You reasoned that you were exhausted and needed rest which was unusual of you, but they let it pass given that it was your first job after 10 months.

You just didn't feel like conversing with others. Immediately when you arrived, you ignored the butlers who welcomed you back and went straight to your room.

To entertain yourself, you read a book while sitting on your bed in your sleepwear. A couple of pages in, your alone time was interrupted by a knock.

"Big sis!" You heard the barely audible Killua from behind your thick and heavy door.

"Come in."

The heavy door opened and there stood Killua with a smile as he enters your room.

"Do you need something?" You closed the book you're reading and faced Killua. He just pouted as a response and threw himself on your bed as he laughs. You let him be, it's been a while since you hanged out.

"How's training?" You asked attempting to converse even though you didn't feel like it. But with Killua, you wanted to talk to him.

"Boringgg." He sang and you just chuckled. Killua got up from his back and crawled to face you.

"Hey Y/N. I'll escape this hell hole tomorrow. Wanna run away with me?" Killua whispered with mischief and excitement in his eyes as if it was the greatest plan to have ever exist.

You were taken aback with his sudden invitation and you didn't know why you thought for an answer that long.

"No. Illumi will be—" You stopped and didn't finished your sentence when you remembered you were still mad at him.

"Illumi? I thought you're mad at him! He did went away for a long time without telling you. You should do revenge! hehe!" He rubbed his palms together with a mischievous grin. It was a tempting thing to do but you were busy and don't have time to do such things. He didn't seemed that serious about running away as he was talking about it like it was a for fun and only a joke.

"C'mon Big sis! You work and train too hard. Aren't you tired of only doing the same thing over and over again? It's getting boring for me!" Killua pouted as he convinces you. For a Zoldyck, he trusts you a lot that you wouldn't tell on the others of his scheme. He's right though, you won't tell. He sees you as a cool older sister who doesn't mind him having fun unlike Illumi who's strict and controlling of what he does.

"Why do you want to run away?" You asked out of curiosity with a plain tone. Why would he want to runaway knowing that he'll be hunted down by Illumi and force him to go back? You wanted to know.

"I dunno. I'm sick of killing people. I wanna do something else— oh! I heard there'll be a hunter exam coming up!" He said, his voice was accompanied by excitement. His response made your eyebrows raise.

"Hunter exam? You want to be a hunter?"  Your voice failed to conceal surprise.

"Nope. I heard it's hard, so it'll be fun!.. I think." He chuckles, unsure. "Ooo! And I want to go to heaven's arena again! I'll make money since running away means being broke." Killua shrugged. You just sighed.

You were amused by his invitation, a little tempted even. But you ignored it and brushed it off. Denying to yourself that you don't want it.

"You should go back to your room, Kill. It's getting pretty late." You suggested as you grabbed your book and returned it to it's shelf.

Killua pouted and whined, "Consider it, Y/N!" You let out a 'hmp' as you pointed out your door, signaling him to leave.

"Goodnight, big sis!" The young blue eyed assassin bid.

"Goodnight, Kill. Be safe." With your words, Killua's face brightens and his eyes sparkled.

In your room, you were getting ready to head out. It was late in the morning and you were planning on training for the whole day. You heard your door unlock, when you turned to it, you saw Illumi standing there. "Knock." You said with a tone of warning.

"I don't knock."

"I could be changing."

"But you weren't."

"What do you want?"

"What were you doing while I was away?" Illumi asked plainly. He recalled the time when he was caught off guard by your sudden disappearance in the forest. You moved swiftly and silently concealing your presence at the same time skillfully. He was curious because of your drastic improvement.

"Train."

"For 10 months?"

"Yeah. I wanted to be able to bash your head when you get back." You said casually, something you'd normally s to express your annoyance.

"Are you that mad at me?" You couldn't answer, your conversation was cut off by a loud knocking from the butler outside. Illumi and you exchanged eye contact until the butler spoke with panic.

"Master Illumi, Master Y/N. Master Killua ran away!" The butler informed. And with that both you and Illumi went outside finding the commotion in front of the Mansion's entrance with Kikyo and Milluki, both injured and bloodied.

Kikyo's face was covered in slashes as blood rained out from her face. She was crying on her knees. Her beautiful and extravagant dress, now stained red.

Milluki was stabbed, holding his thighs as he cries to stop the bleeding. Their blood covered the floors. You were surprised with the scene.

"Kikyo." You uttered seeing the woman whaling on the floor, you went towards her but stopped when her crying slowly turned into laughter.

"My dear Killua. How my little boy has grown!!" Kikyo said rejoicing at what Killua did to her. Her visor was covered in scratches and blood, it was barely working but the red dot was shaking violently.

You weren't surprised. You actually kind of expected it. Milluki on the other hand was furious and cursed Killua as he cries in pain.

"Mama! I swear I'll kill that kid!"

After the minor incident. Everything went back to normal except for Killua's absence. Kikyo's face was covered with bandages and changed to her new visor. Kalutto was now sitting beside his mother.

Milluki was on his room still cursing Killua.

Silva and Zeno were made aware of this but didn't reacted as to how normal parents would react if their child runs away.

You sighed in your mind thinking of Killua and where he was heading. You mentally rolled your eyes. You wanted to scold Killua but that was impossible now.

"I'm so proud of my little boy. He has grown so much! But I couldn't help but be worried, no one will look after him!" Kikyo cries to you.

You, Illumi, Kikyo, and the butlers who tended to them gathered in the massive living room.

"C'mon Big sis! You work and train too hard. Aren't you tired of only doing the same thing over and over again? It's getting boring for me!"

Your conversation with Killua came running back to you. You blinked multiple times to get rid of the thought and focus at the present moment.

"Consider it, Y/N!" You sighed sharply, Killua's voice echoing in your mind. Kikyo and Illumi noticed this, their brows raised

"What's the matter, Y/N?" Kikyo asked, concern and curiosity laced her voice.

"N-Nothing." You snapped out of your thoughts.

"I'll go after Kil." With your statement, Illumi and Kikyo exchanged glances.