1: Prologue

Trigger Warning, This Fan-Fiction Contains: Murder, Violence, Vulgarism, Suggestive & Sexual content

Torture, assassinations, and contracts were what she grew up to. She was given to the Zoldycks and trained to be a killing machine.

Y/N grew up in Kukuroo mountain with the Zoldycks by her side. She was well aware that she wasn't one of the Zoldycks from the very start, yet she grew up to be as strong as one.

Or even stronger.

From a very early age, Y/N was trained by Zeno and Silva themselves, but when she got older and became capable, Illumi was the one who was assigned in the task. They grew fond of each other, they might not be family by blood, but they were family in a way. They bond over Torturous trainings, murders and contracts.

Y/N was never unnecessarily tortured by Zeno and Silva when they were the one training her but with Illumi, a lot has changed. She wouldn't go a week without being chained up as she was being punished and tortured for the slightest mistake or simply, Illumi just wasn't satisfied with her performance.

Despite that, Y/N believed that what he was doing was simply because he cared for her. They were family after all, and she believed Illumi just wants the best for her. For her to be stronger and to be perfect.

Until she found out about a secret

Started: Dec 18, 2023
Published: Dec 18, 2023
Completed:

Note: This is a lore of my OC but I wrote it as a fan fiction. This is a slow burn + it'll have other somewhat 'romantic' interactions with some characters (HxH x Reader). However, this is mainly Illumi x Reader. This fan fiction will also have its arcs as well:

Assassin arc: Chapter 2-7
Hunter exam arc: Chapter 8-27
Zoldyck Family arc: Chapter 28-
Heavens Arena arc:
YorkNew City arc:
Phantom Troupe arc:
Contract arc: