2: Silent Treatment

——Beginning of the Assassin Arc

Despite it being morning, Kukuroo Mountain was as grim and cloudy as ever

Despite it being morning, Kukuroo Mountain was as grim and cloudy as ever. You only get to experience the warmth of the sunlight whenever you were out of the gates, but it has already been 10 months since you went out. You forgot how the sun felt on your skin.

Thick and dark curtains prevented any light to shine through. Your room was huge, consisting of a queen sized bed, a work desk, a walk in closet for your clothes and weapons, a balcony, and a big bathroom.

 Your room was huge, consisting of a queen sized bed, a work desk, a walk in closet for your clothes and weapons, a balcony, and a big bathroom

Despite how large your bed was, you were alone. You barely occupied the entire space. It felt incredibly empty and spacious. You wouldn't mind for it to be a little occupied, maybe more pillows could help.

Your body was sore and painful from non stop trainings but it wasn't something you were unable to handle. You grew accustomed to the pain, you almost felt nothing.

A knocked interrupted your thoughts, it was early in the morning for the butlers to wake you up. Usually, the butlers only knock when it's late and you hadn't gotten up yet or the breakfast is ready. They were unusually early.

"You may enter."

The heavy double door unlocked as it opened slowly revealing the butler named Hiroko. It was your personal butler, assigned by the head mistress of the manor to assist you.

"Master Y/N. I apologize for interrupting your rest. I have news to deliver."

You stayed in your position, still laying down with your night gown. Your eyes were closed, waiting for your butler to tell you the information.

"Master Illumi is back."

Took him 10 months to come back. You rolled your eyes out of annoyance.

You were annoyed at him for not telling you that he'd be gone. He just randomly disappeared and when you went to Silva to asked were he went, both of them answered the same thing.

"I don't know."

It annoyed you but Kikyo assured that "He'll be back in no time. He must be on a mission." As she giggled.