17: Revealed

You woke up after precisely 7 hours of sleep. You felt a little refreshed but your body still felt heavy, at least you weren't as exhausted as earlier. This is good enough. You said to yourself while you stood up to stretch as you let a yawn escape your lips.

Your gaze transferred to the wall clock, it was 2 am in the morning.You decided that you'll head outside to find Killua. You fixed yourself before heading out of the room after reactivating your nen ability, shape shifting as your disguise once again.

You were greeted by a well lit hallway and a bright night sky outside the windows of the airship. You walked towards the long and silent hallway, your footsteps should have echoed, but there were no sound. It was quiet than a whisper.

You found yourself by the sight of two headless corpses in the middle of the hallway, bathed in their own blood. Heads detached from their bodies. By the looks of it, it was Killua's work. What happened here? Did they bothered him? You shook your head as you sighed.

"You." You heard a familiar voice. You turned your head to the owner behind you. You kept an unbothered, almost bored, stoic expression on your face. You faced Killua. You stopped yourself from grinning when you felt his bloodlust towards you.

"Hm?" You hummed in response. From the way he addressed you, you were confident that he still hadn't recognized you.

He seemed to be in a mood to kill. He was oozing bloodlust.

"You think I'd just let you get away after you saw this?" He said with an intimidating glare, but you were unaffected and unbothered. You wanted to laugh, but you were more annoyed that Killua was threatening you, someone stronger than him. He was lucky it was you and not somebody else.

"Hmmm." You acted like you were giving it a thought as you looked up, with your lower lip pushing up your upper lip to provoke him.

With your seemingly lowered guard, Killua took the opportunity to close the distance between the two of you, swiftly glide through the space as he manipulated his hand to become sharp. He aimed for your neck.

With your guard seemingly lowered for him, time seemed to move slowly for Killua, your gaze transferred to the white haired boy, making eye contact mid gliding, catching him off guard as his eyes widens at your reaction speed.

He saw you smirked and regretted immediately. However, it was too late for him, he was already close enough, so you grabbed his neck, lifting him up but not squeezing hard enough that he's unable to breathe.

"Behave yourself, kid. Have anyone ever told you to not fight opponents that are stronger than you?" You said extending your arm as Killua struggled to get away from your grip.

Your aura purposefully spiked as it turned malicious and evil, making Killua stop from attempting to escape. He looked afraid, his eyes widens as his face was drained out of color. His head was aching as if it was pulsing from pain. His mind was telling him to run as far away from you as possible, He felt truly afraid with the aura surrounding you.

It felt like you got a little carried away. What if he encounters a strong opponent that's not me? Then what? You were relieved that he encountered you instead of other people beyond his league. You got worried but snapped out in reality when you noticed him starting to turn blue from your gradually tightening grip.

"Oh." You said. "Sorry." Your bloodlust disappeared as the atmosphere immediately felt light, as if nothing had happened. You finally let go of his neck making him fall on his butt on the hard wooden floor of the airship.

"Are you planning on getting yourself killed, Killua?"

Killua's breath hitched, he was too shocked to respond, He felt threatened, confused, and shock. I think I know her from somewhere, b-but where? I can't pinpoint it. Killua thought to himself, his forehead was dripping with sweat as his widened eyes still on your face trying to dig up memories of you in his mind.

"Why– h-how?" He responded with a raspy tone as he held his painful neck. You smiled as he looked up at you while you looked down on him. He had an irritated look on his face. He hated that you did that to him. He hated himself for being reckless, for mindlessly attacking someone out of his league.

"Hm~" You hummed playfully as your smile turned into grin. With that, you deactivated your nen ability, your body slowly morphed back to your original form. Killua's widened eyes were fixated on you, he felt afraid and confused at the same time.

When you finished morphing to your original form, you noticed he took a big gulp as he opened his mouth to say something, but he just couldn't.

"I'm glad to see you safe, Kil." You could see how terrified Killua was by the sight of you. But when he saw you chuckle at his reaction he felt relieved. He didn't need you to convince him that it was you.

"Ahh! Why the hell didn't you tell me?!" Killua whined, you were now sitting on the stool, overlooking the dark view from outside the airship.

"Come on Kil, I only did what I was told." Lie. You volunteered to look after him so you could get away from Illumi. Plus you were actually also worried about him.

"You tricked me Y/N."

"I was looking after you."

"You mean you were stalking me? It's usually big brother Illumi's job. You're even weirder than him for doing it." Killua rolled his eyes.

"Hey. You told me I should come with you to do revenge on Illumi for leaving."

"Yeah I said come with me not stalk me!"

"Whatever, Kil." You sighed, "By the way, don't get yourself into trouble. If you don't want me looking after you, behave yourself." You said with a stern voice, signaling him that you were serious.

"Sooo you gonna leave me alone and quit the Hunter Exam?" He asked curiously,

"No. I will still be watching you. But, I won't be on your back all the time. I promise not to bother you, so have fun." You said with a serious demeanor, "Don't go around recklessly." You added.

"Fine I guess." Killua sighed. "Anyway Big sis, how did you do that? the shape shifting stuff you did, I mean." Killua asked curiously, he hasn't gotten over it.

"Hm? You mean my ability?" Killua nodded, with his blue eyes, he looked at you as he waited for an answer. "I will get in trouble if your dad finds out that you found out about it. So, save me from another beating, I have many more important things to do. Regarding about that ability, you'll find out soon enough." You said. It piqued his interest, but he listened to you. Now was not the time.

"And about those friends of yours," You changed the subject. Once you brought them up Killua's eyebrows furrowed as he looked from the distance outside the window with a stern look. He began to worry.

Friends? Are they my friends? What will Y/N do to them? Will they die because of me? Killua asked himself, imagining every possible things that could happen to them. Killua zoned out, every possible scenario on what you might do to them flashed before his eyes. But you finally spoke, snapping him back to reality,

"Don't let Illumi find out."