24: Fuck

"Y/N." A voice called out from a distance, you turned your head to see a short haired Illumi, his hair was that similar to kalutto's present hair length. It oddly suited him. You realized that you were dreaming, or more accurately, recalling the past. Your childhood.

"What is it?" You answered the young Illumi.

"I watched your training with dad. You seem to have improved since you left the estate." You were surprised that he was watching you train yet you didn't noticed a soul.

"Silva left me to train at Heavens arena." Illumi just hummed. It has been 2 years since you last saw each other. What a way to greet. Silva left you to train by yourself at the Heavens Arena until you reached the 200th floor and become a floor master at a mere age of 8 years old.

"Well, any preferences for a present?" Illumi asks, You remembered, he look exactly like this when he was 12 years old.

"What for?" Your innocent face turned to Illumi with curiosity.

"Nothing, just planning ahead for potential occasions." The boy with a bob shrugged and walked with you casually. For Illumi, it was vague enough, but his question reminded you of your upcoming birthday that you almost forgot.

'For a manipulator, he really is bad at surprises.' You thought to yourself, you played along. "Hmmm in that case, I'd really want a cute big cow and a red triple deck bus." You said, saying random things that came to your mind as you watched his expression go from emotionless to confused.

"Is that so? Interesting." His tone meant otherwise.

"No dummy. I think I'd like something that reminds you of me."

"Oh. You were joking." He hummed, "Something that reminds me of you? I'd have to think hard about that."

It was already dark when you opened your eyes, It's midnight. You thought. Your body was resting against a fallen tree log.

Surprisingly, you felt unusually light. Your body was rested well. It has only been 6 hours since I passed out, did my recovery time improved? Your mind was hazy, vision slightly unfocused and your head felt light as feather.

"You were out for exactly 30 hours," Oh. That explains why you felt well rested. "I'm impressed. knowing you were using your ability non stop for approximately three days, and even being able to fight. I was expecting you'd be out for the whole week and fail the exam."

You only noticed the presence when you heard the familiar man spoke. His voice was filled with familiarity, almost sounding like home. You snapped out of your thought. You then remembered what happened before you passed out. Hisoka was not around anymore.

"However, it's still not good enough." Despite the setting being engulfed with the darkness of the night. Stars illuminated the man's pale skin, making it radiate a soft glow. He looked angelic while his gaze was on the stars the whole time he spoke.

"How have you been, Y/N?" Illumi's head turned to you, his large and dark eyes landed on your vulnerable figure.

"What are you doing here?" You blurted out the first thing that came to your mind.

"I should be the one asking you that. What were you doing?" His voice darkened as he asked the question. It was unlikely of Illumi to change his tone to sound like that. He sounded pissed. How rare. Your heart started beating loudly, you didn't know why your palms were suddenly sweating.

The cold breeze blew your hair away from your face, your pleasing features now fully visible to the assassin. "I was looking after Killua. Like I said I would." You responded.

"Is fucking Hisoka part of looking after Kil?"

You were taken aback by his sudden vulgarity, "Excuse me? He told you what?"

"I see. Perhaps my assumptions were incorrect." You sighed in confusion and relief.

"However, it wouldn't be impossible for the both of you to engage on such act." Illumi added with his usual tone as if he didn't sounded terrifying for a second.

"What."

"I said it's not impossible that you'll fuck each other. He is clearly interested in you." You were still taken aback by his vulgarity despite saying the word twice. Your brows met in annoyance from being accused of considering to do such thing.

"Do I look like I'm interested in him?" You said with a lace of venom in your tone. You sounded offended.

"I'll let you answer that yourself." This made you scoff, you thought to yourself if you really are unconsciously interested in Hisoka.

To yourself, you frequently find Hisoka trying to have his ways with you. You never really approached him for unnecessary reasons, it was him who can't live without bothering you. This man even brought up the idea of intercourse as an exchange for the favor he did you. However, you weren't sure if he was joking and you took it to heart or if he really wants to fuck you.

"What's with that face, Y/N? Are you going to admit it?"

"I have nothing to admit." Your remark was cold and stern. This made Illumi hum, he looked at you with a face he often do whenever he examines you.

"Whatever happened to the rules I imposed on you?"

His tone was deep. It was apparent that Illumi was somewhat furious and disappointed.

"Are you forgetting that you're an assassin? A mere killing machine?"

Illumi kneeled with one knee in front of you, his left elbow rested atop his knee as his face was only inches away. While you on the other hand, were still sat on the ground with your back glued on the fallen log. You felt uneasy, almost like in danger because of the assassin's dark presence and closed distance.

"Whoever allowed you to look at other men? let alone talk to one?"

In a blink of an eye, you felt a tiny sharp pain on your chin, you found yourself tilting you head up as he held his weapon to your face, with enough pressure for it to bleed, but not enough for it to fully puncture your delicate skin with his golden pin. You remained silent, you didn't know what to respond, your heart was beating a little too intense than what you're actually used to.

"Are you considering killing me for merely talking to him?"

"Not yet. I'm going to teach you a lesson. You've grown, that I admit. However, unfortunately, it made you stubborn and disobedient. Whatever happened to your obedience?"

"I've done nothing wrong, Illumi. I made sure Kil was safe!"

"This isn't about your mission anymore."