chapter 10

"Ramsey." Dom spoke, holding the God's Eye chip in his hand. "Fire it up." He handed it to the woman, Mr. Nobody smirking.

"Find me Lottie. Then find me Shaw."

The group had realized her absence when they arrived at the meeting point. They hadn't seen her since entering the party. Now, they needed to find her.

Ramsey walked towards the computer set up, doing her thing. Everyone watched in awe as locations began to pop up, showing pictures of the woman. Some were old, some barely looked like her, and some were very recent.

"What is it doing?" Roman asked, walking closer to the screens.

"Hunting. It's hacking into the security cameras at Etihad towers. It's the place she was last seen." Footage began popping up. First it showed her entering the party in the golden elevator, then her returning to the elevator moments later and taking it two floors below.

"Where's she going?" Letty asked, furrowing her brows.

"I'm not sure." Ramsey switched the footage to show a dark room. The light switched on to show Deckard standing across from the woman. A glare came across Dominic's face as he eyed the man speaking to his sister.

They watched the two argue, listening to the words spoken intently. "We can go home." Brian frowned as she put her hands on his face, getting closer to him.

Roman let put a sound of disgust when Deckard kissed her. Ramsey sped it up again, ignoring the make out session between the two. Shaw's arm creeped across hers, locking her onto a shelf beside them. Roman's jaw dropped, "The drama!" Brian rolled his eyes, listening to Lottie's pleas for Deckard to stop leaving. "This is my new favorite show."

Ramsey switched to the next footage, watching her attack Deckard in the penthouse.

Everyone watched in horror as Deckard injected her with something, listening to her gut-wrenching screams.

Letty squeezed her eyes shut, unable to keep watching. No one heard what Deckard said to her but the way he touched her face made Dom and Brian's bones ignite in fury.

Shaw stood in the footage, grabbing onto her feet, dragging the unconscious woman to the elevator. The footage switched again to show him walking through the parking garage with her thrown over his shoulder.

"It biomapped their faces. It's gonna run it against every device in the hemisphere." It mapped out the roads his car took until it stopped. "Bingo. This is where he's holed up. Lottie too."

Brian spoke up, walking forward. "That's perfect. Automated factory. No people, lots of places to hide."

"You just changed the face of manhunts forever. Congratulations." Mr. Nobody told Ramsey.

Roman leaned forward, "Hey, can I check my email real quick?

"Dawn's up in two hours." Dom spoke up behind them, everyone turning to face him. "We're gonna go take down Shaw then and get Lottie back. Go get changed."

Everyone nodded, preparing themselves for the time ahead.

○○●○○

Evelyn woke with a start, a groan falling past her lips as she sat up, the ache in her body magnified.

She eyed the unfamiliar surroundings, noticing the clear walls standing tall around her.

Footsteps caught her attention as she stood, turning on her heel to face Deckard.

Evelyn face contorted into a glare of fury, the man inhaling as he walked closer.

"Eve-" He tried to speak, his tone calm.