chapter 7

Three all black clad figures tumbled into the cargo hold of a plane.

And no that's not the beginning of a bad joke.

All their masks were discarded and the pair on the right detached the belts holding them together.

Deckard stood behind a smiling Evelyn as they ducked behind stacks of cargo.

"Nice plane." Owen Shaw commented, standing behind a similar stack to the left. "I'm gonna enjoy having this."

The couple rolled their eyes, looking over at him with their guns drawn. "Hey, don't go getting any ideas. You and planes don't have a good history." Deckard scolded, shooting him a look.

"And if your try anything, another Toretto will throw you off a plane." Eve teased, chuckling.

Owen rolled his eyes with a stupid grin before looking at his brother, "I like her." Then he frowned, looking at the back. "But, don't bring those memories back."

"Okay... let's go, Scarface." Deckard nodded towards the doors. "These assholes ain't gonna kill themselves."

"They might when they see him." Eve nodded to Owen before Deckard pushed her forward to walk. They all crossed the floor and stood at the door.

Owen nodded to something behind the pair, making them look back to spot the camera. Evelyn stood straight, smiling.

Evelyn stepped forward so she was closer to the device, "Miss me?"

Deckard muttered a taunting, "Surprise."

"You're supposed to be dead." Cipher glared at the screen.

The paramedics loaded Deckard onto a stretcher, rushing Eve into the ambulance right behind him. Tear still ran down her face as she sat down, unaware of the woman across from her until she stabbed a needle into his chest.

"Wha-" Eve started when Deckard suddenly gasped and shot awake. She gasped as she gripped the man's shoulder, turning his face to her to check he was real.

He pressed his forehead to hers before stilling, craning his neck to look at the woman behind him. "Jesus, Mum."

"Mum?" Evelyn furrowed her brows, looking at the older woman with graying hair and expensive clothes.

"You're supposed to avoid the nerves." Deck complained, shaking his head.

"Oh, shut up. Don't be such a baby." The woman rolled her eyes.

"Did Toretto hold up his side of the deal?" He asked, the younger woman throwing her arms up.

"What deal? What is happening?"

Mrs. Shaw held up a bracelet device with a small smirk, "He gave us this little thing here." When Deckard reached for it, she pulled it from his grasp. "No, no, no, no. Don't touch." He grumbled, staring at her. "You can track Cipher with this, but you can't do this on your own."

"I'm not on my own." Deckard jutted his thumb towards Evelyn who was holding her head, stressed beyond compare.

"You're bringing your brother." Deckard rolled his eyes, voicing his disagreement. "Toretto knows where he is. He's got this thing. It can see everything. It's like..." She tried to remember the name, "It's called the Devils Bumhole or something."

"God's eye." The pair corrected, Eve's words muffled in her skin.

"Yeah, well, whatever."

"There's no way I'm using Owen, alright? He's a lost cause-" Evelyn shot her head up when she heard a slap.

Her eyes widened as she watched his mom scold him, "He's your brother, Decks. He's my son. He's our family." The woman began crying as she continued, "And our family don't die in bloody cages." She turned away from him, "How can you talk like that about Owen? I can't believe you. You've gone and upset me. You've upset your mother. Call yourself a brother?"