Chapter 1: New Friends and a Mystery

When you left the principal's office, you started to explore the school. Your first stop was the cafeteria.

(Y/N): Wow, this cafeteria is pretty big. Not big enough that a Screaming Death would fit in, but big.

You then head inside an area where food is served. You then saw an elderly woman just behind the cafeteria lunch line counter. She had pale light greenish lime skin with light orange eyes and was wearing a scarf that was orange with apples on it.

 She had pale light greenish lime skin with light orange eyes and was wearing a scarf that was orange with apples on it

You try to get her attention.

(Y/N): Hello ma'am, I'm (Y/N) (L/N).

???(Granny Smith): Huh, who said that?

She then turned to you and was surprised.

(Y/N): I did ma'am.

???(Granny Smith): Ah. My name's Granny Smith, but I didn't catch your name, my ears ain't what they used to be.

(Y/N): You can just call me (Y/N)(L/N).

You then shook her hand as she did the same.

Granny Smith: You know, I haven't seen you much around this school. In fact, I don't think I've seen you around before in general.

(Y/N): Well, I've been homeschooled my life and I've never gotten out before.

Granny Smith: So, this is your first time in a school, I reckon?

(Y/N): That's correct.

Granny Smith: Well, I know you'll fit well here. If you need any help, you can always talk to me, or my granddaughter. She's around your age, I believe.

(Y/N): That's nice. What's her name?

???: Granny Smith! We got the apple cider ya order!

You heard a female voice that sounded country-like accent, that came from the left of you and Granny Smith. As you turned to the direction where the voice came from you saw a girl who looked just like your age and had a light pale ember skin tone and green eyes. Her hair was a pale blonde and was tied into a ponytail and she was also wearing a cowgirl hat. She had a T-shirt that was green and white with an apple on it, a necklace with apples, a jean skirt, a red belt, and boots with apples on them.

 She had a T-shirt that was green and white with an apple on it, a necklace with apples, a jean skirt, a red belt, and boots with apples on them