Chapter 4: Twilight's Confession

You and the girls are at Sugercube Corner, and you're with Twilight ordering a smoothie.

(Y/N): I'll take mine with some chocolate chunks, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream. With rainbow sprinkles.

Twilight: And... can I get mine with extra oats?

Mrs. Cakes: Oats?

You lightly nudged her. She looks at you.

(Y/N): (whispers) Remember, this isn't Equestria.

Twilight: (whispers) Oh, right.

(Y/N): (whispers) Get that strawberry one. That might be good.

Twilight nods.

Twilight: Scratch that. I'll just get a strawberry one with however you normally make it.

Cup Cake then gives a look of suspicion on her face but sets the drinks down anyway. You then pay for the drinks. You then head to your table with the other. Twilight follows but she bumps into Flash Sentry, spilling her drink all over his shirt.

Twilight: I am so sorry, I didn't see you there!

Flash Sentry: It's alright. Hey, you're the new girl that (Y/N) introduced me to.

Twilight: Yep. That's me and (Y/N)'s over there.

She points to where you are. Flash then looks at where you are and then looks back to Twilight.

Flash Sentry: Alright then. So, I guess the rumors are true about you and (Y/N), you two are competing for the crown.

Twilight: Yes. Would you vote for me?

Flash Sentry: Heck ya, (Y/N) is my best bud. I know he was a lonely guy, but he cares about people.

Twilight: He does. Thanks, Flash

Flash Sentry: No problem. So, tell me, do you like him? Like more than a friend?

Twilight blushes and twirls a bit of her hair.

Twilight: Please don't tell him. Yes. I do care about him. But I want to be the one to tell him.

Flash Sentry: Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me, and to be honest, I think he likes you in that way also. He never stops talking about you. He's just waiting for the right time to tell you. But don't tell him I said that or he'd probably kill me.

Twilight: I promise I won't.

Flash Sentry: But you should confess your feelings soon. You know, before some other girl gets to him.

Twilight: I'll make sure to do that.

Twilight's thoughts: I hope I can tell him how I feel before someone else does.

Flash Sentry: Well then, see you at the Formal.

Flash then walks away. Twilight gets a nervous look on her face. She then heads to the table where you and the girls are. She sits right next to you.

Rarity: What steamy subject were you and Flash talking about?

Twilight: Steamy?

(Y/N): Like hot or romantic subjects.

Twilight blushes as she looks at you. She quickly avoids eye contact to make sure that you don't notice. But you did.

(Y/N): You ok, Twi?

Twilight: (nervous) I-I'm fine. It-It wasn't anything like that.

She looks down. You put your hand on her leg to make her feel better. Twilight continues to blush. Rarity continues to talk.