Chapter 9: The Rainbooms Begin

Your sister was dropping you off at the mall. The girls asked you to be part of their band. You agreed to do this and they were excited that you joined them. Now, you're being dropped off at the mall.

(Y/N): Thanks for the ride, sis.

(S/N): No problem, little bro. Enjoy your day. Just don't let whatever happened last night get to you. Ok?

(Y/N): Of course, I won't.

You then wave her goodbye as she drives away. You then walk inside. You are still in fear of what happened yesterday. The bounty hunter was in your mind. You then shake it off and continue to look for the girls. That's when you spot them by the fountain. You run over to them.

(Y/N): Hey, girls. Sorry if I'm a little behind schedule.

They turn their attention to you. They get a look of joy and hug you. 

Humane 5: Hi, (Y/N)!

They then let go and let out a big blush.

(Y/N): So, what's on tap for today?

Rainbow Dash: Well, I need a new guitar, or at least try to get mine fixed up.

Rarity: That's why you texted all of us to meet here?

Rainbow Dash: Yeah. Since the band is coming together, I could use a new one.

(Y/N): Isn't Vinyl's shop in this mall, Dashie?

Rainbow Dash blushes more from the nickname. She then regained her composure.

Rainbow Dash: Sure is. Come on, let's go.

You and the girls proceed to walk to Vinyl's music store. Along the way, Fluttershy holds onto one of your arms while Rarity holds onto your other. You blush a bit when they do this.

Rarity and Fluttershy's thoughts: He's so warm.

----------------------------------------------------------

You and the girls arrive at the music shop. At the counter was a girl with black shades with purple tinted lenses, white skin, a white short-sleeve vest with a matching skirt with a quarter note on it, dark purple leggings with lightning bolt patterns, and star boots. You know her from music class, her name is Vinyl Scratch, who also goes by the stage name DJ Pon-3.

 You know her from music class, her name is Vinyl Scratch, who also goes by the stage name DJ Pon-3

She was listening to music. Then you walk up to the counter and greet her.

(Y/N): Hey, hey, DJ Vinyl. What's up?

She turns around to see you and takes off her headphones. She was happy to see you.

Vinyl: Hey (Y/N), what brings you to my store today? Is there something new for your guitar you need?

(Y/N): Actually, Rainbow here is looking to get a new guitar.

Vinyl: Doesn't she already have a guitar?