Chapter 6: The Moment of Truth

After Twilight heard the portal was closing tomorrow, she was scared she wouldn't return home. So she ran out of the school in fear. You tried to follow her, but then you lost sight of her.

(Y/N): (shouting) Twilight?

You called her name multiple times, but she's nowhere around. You then call your mother and tell her the situation.

(Y/N): Mom, is Twilight back at the house?

(M/N): (on the phone) No, sweetie. She isn't. Why?

You then explain to your mother the situation that's going on.

(M/N): (on the phone) Oh my. That's not good. Well, Twilight isn't here, but if she does come by, I'll call you.

(Y/N): Thanks, Mom. I'm going to go keep looking for her. I just hope she's ok.

(M/N): (on the phone) I'm sure she'll be fine. She's a strong girl.

(Y/N): Thanks, Mom.

(M/N): (on the phone) Oh, one other thing, maybe you should tell your friends all of this. Including your abilities.

(Y/N): But you said not to tell anyone no matter what.

(M/N): (on the phone) I know, but you can't keep secrets from them, right?

(Y/N): Right. But it's not just that. It's what they'll think of me. What if they don't want to be my friends anymore?

(M/N): (on the phone) Sweetie, they'll never think differently about you. You are a strong boy who has these powers. I think it's best that you tell them you're Draco. Maybe they'll accept you, maybe they won't. But you just have to tell them.

You thought about what your mom said for a moment.

(Y/N): You're right. I need to do this. Thanks, Mom.

(M/N): (on the phone) No problem, dear. Now go find your girl.

(Y/N): Will do.

You then hang up. Then you get a text from Rarity. You read it.

Rarity's Text: (Y/N), Me, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy saw Twilight in panic mode and she's at the boutique. She seems upset about something, but she won't tell us what.

You text back

(Y/N)'s Text: I'll be right over. Just stay wherever she is, and I'll talk to her.

You then turn into a Speed Stinger and run over to the boutique.

----------------------------------------------------------

When you arrive at the boutique, you revert to your human form, head inside, and look for Rarity. After a few minutes, you spot her. You then go to her and say

(Y/N): Where's Twilight?

Rarity turns around and sees you.

Rarity: She's in the changing room. Is she alright?

(Y/N): I'm sure she's fine. But just in case, I'll talk to her. Just stay right there.

You then walk into the changing room. You see Twilight is talking to herself. Then she notices you.

Twilight: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Are you ok?

Twilight looks down.

Twilight: No. I'm not okay. Nothing is okay at all! If I don't get my crown tonight, I won't be able to go back to Equestria for another thirty moons!

(Y/N): You wouldn't go back home in 30 days?