Chapter 7: Fall Formal

As you, the girls, and Flash head to the gym. Little did you know that a girl was watching from a corner of the school. That girl was Sunset Shimmer and her lackeys.

Snails: What should we do?

Sunset: Lure them out here.

Snips: How, should we grab the dog?

Sunset: Get the dog, but also get (Y/N).

Snips and Snails: You got it.

They salute and start to run into the building to look for you and Spike.

----------------------------------------------------------

You and your dates, along with Spike, are now inside the gym where the Fall Formal is happening. You were amazed by the decorations and the party that was going on. Stars were in your eyes when you saw this.

(Y/N): Wow. This is... incredible.

The Girls, except for Twilight, took notice of you.

Pinkie Pie: Guess you like it, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I'm amazed by it. And... (looks at goldfish) (gasps) Are those Goldfish?

Twilight's eyes widened when she heard, "Fish."

Twilight: (Y/N), don't think about it.

(Y/N): But it's fish.

Twilight: Don't eat them all.

(Y/N): (grunts) OK.

The Humane 5 look at Twilight in confusion.

Twilight: Since he's part dragon, he has an uncontrollable urge to eat anything that is fish, or looks like a fish.

The Humane 5 got an understanding of what Twilight meant. They decide to move you away from the snack table and head over to another table.

(Y/N): Don't I get any Goldfish?

Rainbow Dash: Later, dude. Right now, let's just enjoy ourselves.

(Y/N): Sounds like a good idea.

You and your dates head over to another table that's far from the snack table. You couldn't help but be amazed by the Fall Formal. Since this is your first time being social with people at a party, you seem to like it. You and the girls were chatting with each other. Then you and the rest of the school were dancing to Flash's band, enjoying yourselves for a while, until Twilight asked a question.

Twilight: Anybody see Sunset Shimmer?

Rainbow Dash: Maybe she was too embarrassed to show! She's gotta know you won by a landslide!

Twilight: Maybe...

You then say

(Y/N): I'm not picking up her scent, so she's nowhere nearby. I wouldn't worry about it, though. If she does show herself, we'll deal with it. But for right now, let's enjoy ourselves.

Twilight nods and resumes dancing with you. Then the DJ notices you and starts to announce the song requests. The first one was from you.

(Y/N): Hey, this is the song I requested. Come on, girls, let's show them our dance moves.

The song comes on.

(Y/N): Follow my lead.

You and the girls along with Spike start to dance in a groovy way. This encourages the other students to join in on the fun and dance with you. Everyone is enjoying themselves and the girls are having fun with you. You then did your dance when you were the Night Fury, and everyone was impressed by your skills. When the song ends, you and the girls go back and sit down at the table.