Chapter 19: Hanging With The Girls

(This story was inspired by Freelancer1137's story. Although, it's modified to be different.)

It's been a day since Twilight's return permanently. You're hanging out with the girls at the statue. You were in your Night Fury form playing with a radio. That was until you heard the Driftveil City theme song turn on and you started to dance.

The girls and Spike were watching you dance. They giggled a little.

Sunset: You know, for a dragon, he's a good dancer.

Humane 6: Agreed.

You then overhear them and turn off the music. You regain your composure and revert to human form.

Twilight: So is that a weakness of yours?

(Y/N): Honestly, I'm not sure. Chances are it could be.

Rainbow Dash: Well, whatever it is, it's cool to see you dance.

You blush a little.

(Y/N): Uh, thanks, Dashie. Heheh.

You then join Twilight by the statue and cuddle up next to her. She gets a blissful expression when you cuddle up next to her. The other girls grew jealous glares. You then ask.

(Y/N): So, what's everyone doing this week? We're off from school this week after the... incident at the band showcase, and I've got nothing going on.

Pinkie Pie: Well, I've got some party planning to work on for the upcoming friendship games.

Rainbow Dash: The new Daring Do book is coming out at the Daring Do Convention. It's called "Daring Do and the Dragon Island", and I want it signed by A.K. Yearling herself.

(Y/N): That sounds interesting.

Sunset: I've got nothing special planned. Just chilling.

Applejack: Ah was just going to be working on the farm with my family.

Fluttershy: After the animal shelter, I was just going to go to the park.

Rarity: Oh, I'm just making some new outfits inspired by your dragons, darling.

Twilight: Don't forget, you were going to help me learn more about the human world with Spike.

Spike: That's right.

You then noticed the girls were looking at you.

(Y/N): Let me guess. You all wanted to ask me to go with you or help you out?

Pinkie Pie: How did you know that?

(Y/N): I have a good hunch. Plus, I do have the intelligence of a dragon.

Sunset: Well, we wouldn't want to take you away from Twilight.

Twilight: Oh, I don't mind.

You were surprised by this.

(Y/N): You don't?

Twilight: No. Not at all, sweetie pie. Besides, you should hang out with your friends. I shouldn't be hogging you all to myself.

(Y/N): Well, in that case. I have no problem with hanging out or helping out my friends.

The girls smile. Then Pinkie said.

Pinkie Pie: So, who should hang with (Y/N) first?

You realized what Pinkie said and before the girls argued, you intervened.