Chapter 15: Truths and a Sleepover

You, the Humane 7, Spike, and your family are back at your house. The girls had discovered your rapid breathing and panicking. You are all in the living room. Your sister has made you a cup of tea to help you relax.

(Y/N): Thanks, sis.

(S/N): It's no problem, little bro.

You then look at everyone.

(Y/N): Now that we're at home, I should tell you everything that has happened.

Pinkie couldn't help but admire your house.

Pinkie Pie: Your home sure is cool, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Thanks, Pinkie. Anyway, what happened back at CHS, well, there was someone else there.

Sunset: Who else?

(Y/N): (sighs) A Bounty Hunter.

Everyone but Twilight, Spike, your brother, and your sister gasp.

Twilight: What's a bounty hunter?

Pinkie Pie: A bounty hunter is a person who finds criminals or fugitives. They can kill them for a reward.

Everyone looks at Pinkie surprised.

Pinkie Pie: What? I know more about these things, and I have my hunches.

(Y/N): Pinkie, I appreciate that you know this, but I should be the one to explain everything.

Pinkie Pie: Of course, (Y/N).

You then continue to talk.

(Y/N): I've been trying to avoid him for a while now. At first, I thought he would have given up, but then he found me here. I first met him at the bar I was at, then I saw him again at Canterlot High. I hadn't seen him for a while, but then he appeared again. I don't know how he appeared or where he appeared, but whenever I hear a whistle that's unsettling, I just run and panic in fear.

The girls were unsettled, except for Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash: Dude, you shouldn't fear this bounty hunter that's after you. You need to stand up to the bounty hunter.

You look at Rainbow Dash in fear.

(Y/N): I've tried to, Dashie, but he had almost killed me.

You show the cut the bounty hunter made on the top of your head. The girls and your family gasp.

(M/N): Sweetie, did he do that to you?

(Y/N): Yes. He did. I saw my own life flashing before my eyes the minute blood came out of there. That's how terrified I was. I couldn't even fight back. He wanted me to fight back, but I couldn't. (Looks back down) That was the first time I felt fear.

Twilight and Fluttershy go over to hug you. You lightly nuzzle both of them. Then your mother says

(M/N): Why didn't you tell us this before?

(Y/N): I thought I could handle this guy, but I couldn't. I'm not as strong as you are, Mom. Besides, you still have your lives.

Your mother gives you a nervous look. Then she says

(M/N): (nervous) That I do. Heh.

The girls then look at you and your mom in confusion.

Rarity: Um, darling, what do you mean by, "your lives?"

You then get a worried look. Then you say

(Y/N): (sigh) I haven't been entirely honest with everyone. There's a secret that I need to share with you girls.